Axi Vice Marshall application

gageinator05

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : SF GC Axi 0934

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Star Fighter 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? Because its the first Battalion Ive ever joined and ive always Wanted to be a pilot in real life (no Joke) And Its A hope that I keep This Battalion alive 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Over At least a week Maybe More

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Its to Make Sure that All pilots are doing what there told and that All everyone in this battalion Is playing their part  for this empire 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Because Ive felt as is if that ive proven my self to be able to command troops in the past. ive also its felt as if that ive been the most active sf and it would help this battalion if a vice marshall was on more often

7. How often can you be Online? : hopfully at least once a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : No I dont have any warns

Sorry for my bad Application before i was In a hurry cause i had to go run errands with my dad sorry but hopfullyy ive fixed it

Edited by gageinator05

Positions are filled and from what I've seen from you today (running up to me with 4 other pilots trying to kidnap me) and trying to KOS Naval you are no where near ready for Vice Marshall

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Scoot locked this topic