Removing the donator requirement for scout troopers and jump troopers.

_Alpha_

What do you want to see? -  Removal of the donator requirement of SCT's and JT's.

Why should we add it? -  This will allow more people to join a job thats not used often.

What are the advantages of having this? - More people using these jobs, more people can do recon and more unorthodox warfare.

Who is it mainly for? - ST's and 501st (as they have a JT.)

Links to any content -  N/A.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

- Support

Mainly the reason is that the Server needs income and as stated, it's unorthodox. Having them be a donatable class is a good idea because people would pay to be unorthodox.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+Support only for the scout trooper

To be honest I completely understand why JT is only made for donations but scout trooper? Seriously? so many people wanna become that job but you gotta pay 15 bucks to only play that one job people wanna play? Yeah it can spawn speeders but entrust the people that can make sure who are preformed in these jobs don't mess up.

7 minutes ago, Flameyboi said:

To be honest I completely understand why JT is only made for donations but scout trooper? Seriously? so many people wanna become that job but you gotta pay 15 bucks to only play that one job people wanna play? Yeah it can spawn speeders but entrust the people that can make sure who are preformed in these jobs don't mess up.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:32 AM, Flameyboi said:

On 12/27/2019 at 9:32 PM, Flameyboi said:

Kenneth Kings

On 12/27/2019 at 8:32 PM, Flameyboi said:

On 12/27/2019 at 6:32 PM, Flameyboi said: