Stun sticks for Shock

Toxic Venom

What do you want to see? - 

I would like the stun stick weapon to be added to the Shock Classes. 

Why should we add it? - 

It would be very useful for shock to get these stun sticks because of crowd control and overall security use. Being able to knock someone out of the way if blocking a doorway or to use as a warning system is very useful considering most people don't listen to us if in a large group unless we really get their attention. The stun stick overall has been circulating around the Shock chat and I just really believe it would be very beneficial. Considering Shock is already a strict battalion that deters minges from joining said battalion would decrease the abuse that you think would come with the addition of this tool. 

What are the advantages of having this? -

The advantages of having the stun stick is very useful to have as a security class because it's a huge crowd control tool and not to mention that it would just be great to have to make sure people understand their warning that they're recieving. It's more of an authority tool to let people know "hey this is your only warning that you'll be recieving, don't screw up again or you'll be arrested." 

Who is it mainly for? -

Shock 

Links to any content - 

Q Menu --> Weapons Tab --> DarkRP (Utility) --> Stun Stick (blue stun stick)

Looks something like this

Check it out in the q menu links above. 

+Support

I agree with everything you said and I believe Shock could really use this addition. Like you said Shock is a strict battalion therefor if anyone does abuse the tool they wont have it, (And their shock job) For very long.

Edited by ArsonTM
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Unless this is a seperate stick that you're suggesting. It's already been accepted.

-Support if it's the stick that you can beat people with because Stick Abuse.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

5 hours ago, Kratos™ said:

Unless this is a seperate stick that you're suggesting. It's already been accepted.

Here's the thing, it won't be stun stick abuse if Shock doesn't abuse it which I completely think that we're capable of not abusing it or the person doing the abusing can face demotion. 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2019 at 9:21 PM, Kratos™ said:

Honestly yeah when they were in the server for shock they abused the hell out of it and why do you need them anyway

9 hours ago, Jesse said:

Honestly yeah when they were in the server for shock they abused the hell out of it and why do you need them anyway

Need them to restore order, people don't listen to us and we can use it as a warning mechanism instead of yelling through our mics. It'll get their attention and they'll know not to screw up again. They won't be abused cause Shock is getting more strict and they'd obviously get removed. 

30 minutes ago, Toxic Venom said:

Need them to restore order, people don't listen to us and we can use it as a warning mechanism instead of yelling through our mics. It'll get their attention and they'll know not to screw up again. They won't be abused cause Shock is getting more strict and they'd obviously get removed. 

-Support

Stun Sticks are not a took that anyone needs you have arrests sticks and unarrest sticks if someone isn’t listening to shock you give them their verbal warning and then if they continue you arrest them

Personally and I mean no offense by it I have seen specific shock members that I know for a fact would abuse this weapon if given it and I don’t believe the entirety of the battalion can be trusted with it

its also a redundant tool that is pretty much used for nothing that isn’t abuse related

Sorry I’m sure it’s something that would be cool giving the police beating sticks but it’s not something that is needed or would do anything but circulate more issues between shock and other battalions 

Kenneth Kings

16 minutes ago, Rose said:

-Support

Stun Sticks are not a took that anyone needs you have arrests sticks and unarrest sticks if someone isn’t listening to shock you give them their verbal warning and then if they continue you arrest them

Personally and I mean no offense by it I have seen specific shock members that I know for a fact would abuse this weapon if given it and I don’t believe the entirety of the battalion can be trusted with it

its also a redundant tool that is pretty much used for nothing that isn’t abuse related

Sorry I’m sure it’s something that would be cool giving the police beating sticks but it’s not something that is needed or would do anything but circulate more issues between shock and other battalions 

Understandable on your view of the abuse, but I would hope that the Shock High Command would remove the people that are reported to be abusing it. There are also uses for it, someone is stuck can hit them and get them to be unstuck, crowd control / riot control, etc. It's all about how you look at it and everyone just seems to notice the abuse that could come with it and not the overall productive use that it does have.