• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Huntt/Inferno/DT DM3 

What is your steam name?:

[GL]stoneship478

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:431015836

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Before I transfered from PRP (back when I was a SNR mod) I had previously been a moderator before i had to resign due to problems IRL, I was also a GM on the CWRP server when it was a thing.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Somewhere near late 2016 early 2017 ish 

What date did you make your forums account?

March 23, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

GM admin 

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

yes 

What rank are you applying for?

Super Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

yep

Time zone:

GMT

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Hotshot - Manager 

Scoot- Manager

Matthew - Head of staff 

Adam - Head Admin

Calamity - Super admin

Jeff JR- Super admin 

Eternity- SNR Admin 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe that I deserve the rank of SA as whenever I am on the server I help people out to the best of my ability. I consider myself a very responsible Admin. I have zero warns, have zero strikes and have never abused my powers in anyway whatsoever. Thirdly, I like to consider myself a fair Admin. While I do enforce the rules of the server and warn minges and ban those who wish to do harm to our community, I also see things from their Side like The other day a guy got really mad in OOC because he couldn't see the text screens in the room that says he can't leave the room so he kept leaving to room and getting killed, I brought him to a sit warned him for the disrespect and sent him on his way on the server he is now a really good RP'er and hasn't been warned since as far as I know.

If someone is being rude or even racist I always get on staff and fix it asap as we do have younger players on the server and they shouldn't have to have their day ruined by someone who has decided to do that and that all players should be able to play on the server peacefully and not have a bad experience especially if there new. In my opinion I get along with just about everyone on Imperial RP and I don't have many people wo I dislike or who dislike me.  

By being awarded the rank of super Admin I will be able to get to sits faster as I will be able to tp off duty so I don't have to switch to the staff job because most of the time if someone sees that staff is on the job they will stop what they are doing and do it later when the staff gets off.

If I was given the rank of SA it would come with a lot of trust and responsibility which I feel I can handle.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring them outside of the ship so they are out of the way of all the other players who are trying to rp, say something along the lines of "hey so why have you been killing people for no reason" and attempt to calm them down and explain to them what is going to happen, then I would give them a 10,000 second jail, but if they continue to cause problems in ooc then depending on how far it goes i would gag or warn them.

Edited by Hunt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-/+ Support

Good staff member with plenty of experience and is a nice person.

Inactive though.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-Support

From what I have seen, or more haven't, you are not active on the game and when you DO get on the server you tend to be very mingy and whine about things. I don't see you active on your own regiment or even the server and this is why I am going to have a put a -support. Frankly I would like a Super Admin that puts effort into improving the staff team and the first step to that is being an active participant in staffing and the server itself.

1 hour ago, Jeffe said:

-Support

From what I have seen, or more haven't, you are not active on the game and when you DO get on the server you tend to be very mingy and whine about things. I don't see you active on your own regiment or even the server and this is why I am going to have a put a -support. Frankly I would like a Super Admin that puts effort into improving the staff team and the first step to that is being an active participant in staffing and the server itself.

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

2 hours ago, Jeffe said:

-Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, Jeffe said:

-Support

On 12/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, Jeffe said:

-Support

On 12/27/2019 at 7:51 PM, Jeffe said:

-Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 12/27/2019 at 5:51 PM, Jeffe said:

-Support

On 12/27/2019 at 10:36 PM, PhoenixWildFire said:

-Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+/- Support

Dont have much to say but he is a pretty good staff member,

Not as active so that is a problem,

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

-Support

Kenneth Kings

-Support

2 hours ago, Flameyboi said:

-Support

On 12/27/2019 at 11:32 AM, Dredgen said:

-/+ Support

Good staff member with plenty of experience and is a nice person.

Inactive though.

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science