I know very well hes a good guy know everything he needs to know 

up the activeness and I think your ready 

good luck hunt

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 12/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, Jeffe said:

-Support

From what I have seen, or more haven't, you are not active on the game and when you DO get on the server you tend to be very mingy and whine about things. I don't see you active on your own regiment or even the server and this is why I am going to have a put a -support. Frankly I would like a Super Admin that puts effort into improving the staff team and the first step to that is being an active participant in staffing and the server itself.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:51 PM, Jeffe said:

-Support

From what I have seen, or more haven't, you are not active on the game and when you DO get on the server you tend to be very mingy and whine about things. I don't see you active on your own regiment or even the server and this is why I am going to have a put a -support. Frankly I would like a Super Admin that puts effort into improving the staff team and the first step to that is being an active participant in staffing and the server itself.

Changing to a +Support

Hunt may not be super active but I believe they have improved on activity 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

-support When are you even on server? Ive been on a ton lately and I dont recall seeing you. And too lenient on the MRDMer

Also, I say let Hotshot select SuperAs. And rank after admin is senior admin, not SuperA

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

18 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support When are you even on server? Ive been on a ton lately and I dont recall seeing you. And too lenient on the MRDMer

Also, I say let Hotshot select SuperAs. And rank after admin is senior admin, not SuperA

Rocco IRP doesn't have Senior Admin only PRP and SCP does it's +support from me though I'm not changing my opinion.

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• Manager
18 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

There is no Senior Admin on ImperialRP

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 3:09 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support

Active enough

Good leadership skills/knowledge

Would lead the server well

Great person

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 1/25/2020 at 4:18 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

Former Co-Manager of GL MethRP and GL MilitaryRP. Former Janitor Beve.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

-support 

ive never seen you on once since I joined back into  the server last month in my honest opinion unless you have a loa or get on at a different time to me you shouldn’t be a GM admin experience doesn’t mean much when your not on to use it. And from what I’m hearing from others you don’t use that experience Wells when  you have the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 1:51 AM, Jeffe said:

-Support

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

On 12/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, Jeffe said:

-Support

Well said. -Support from me because of the reasons above. 

Retired Medical Vice Commander/Retired Head of Research

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 2:33 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

nice guy 

Semi active prolly time zones 

mature 

been admin awhile 

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}