Dora’a ban appeal

BG-Dora-Explore

Steam Name: BG-Dora-Explore

Ingame Name: Dora Explore

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:72886699

Ban Length: permanent 

Admin that Banned you:  ARU Commussioner Valkyrie S19 (STEAM_0:1:79684119)

Reason for Ban: 1week/selfsupply/FailRP/FearRP

Dispute: The ban I was given was a mixup I feel. It was something like 3 years ago (I haven’t appealed it yet because I stopped playing gmod) but I still remember Valkyrie saying that I would get a 1 week ban for my actions. the only problem is he put on week in the reasons and just permanently banned me. I also got the ban lowered to 3 days according to and administrator but was never Changed to 3 days. The reason he banned me was because I was not taking role-play seriously, since then I have learned how to role-play and what it means to other players in the community and how it could affect them if someone did what I did. I was just a stupid kid who didn’t think I would have any consequences for my own actions, but I was wrong. Please consider that my ban was not supposed to be a permanent ban, just on week. Thankyou. 

Edited by BG-Dora-Explore

+support

Going on what he said its a plus support

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

45 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+support

Should definitely get checked into, and removed if true. I've heard stories about the Unspoken One, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

10 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198106039127

+Support

Unfortunately the post got removed or corrupted in some way so we can't check it (or I can't at least).

Pretty sure only zeeptin manager and hof  could see these type of posts 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Accepted

We will be unbanning you. However, you do have 14 warns, some multiple in 1 day. If this occurs again (With multiple warns in a day), the ban might take place again. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor