Springs 2nd LT Application

Springs

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Springs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454787662

Current Rank: Sergent Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month 2 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 5 proof>>>https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198869841053

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): I feel I should be promoted to the next rank of Lieutenant for a lot of reason one being I think I have good discipline skills which is very useful when someone is misbehaving I also think I am very active which is always useful. I also think I have leadership skills and I also always act professionally I will also not abuse my power as an LT and not disrespect anyone lower rank than me. I also think I am mature enough for this rank never acting out and never disrespecting command department etc. I also think I have good Radio Etiquette which is good because it can get unprofessional on the radio from time to time I also will be very active on pd and try to help the police department as much as I can I will try to teach the lower ranks and try my best to be a leader and try to take this seriously and to be professional at all times when they are on pd I will try to get them to always be respectful not disrespect command and will help them learn if they ever make a mistake and will discipline them if they act out.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

Note: In a few days I will be leaving to go to my relative's house and going to spend new years there so I will be inactive for a couple of days

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Springs changed the title to Springs 2nd LT Application
  • Head Admin
3 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+support

-really active

-great trainer

-very professional

-chill/cool dude

-easy to learn new things from him

-and etc.

He has improved since his last application and is command material in my eyes.

Good luck Springs!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

7 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

+support

-really active

-great trainer

-very professional

-chill/cool dude

-easy to learn new things from him

-and etc.

4 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Good luck Springs!

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

- Support

Screams down his Microphone but says he has correct radio etiquette. Yelled down his mic during a raid situation..

Doesn't use his 10 codes but then corrects others for not using them. 

I feel like the application needs something else as it's the same every application.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Just now, LiveBait said:

-support

Not mature 

constantly scream during certain situations 

doesn't really know ten codes

needs more experince and needs to be more involved with PD

needs more detail with the application

not ready yet

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, LiveBait said:

-support

Not mature 

not ready yet

he acts like a ming off duty

2 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Screams down his Microphone but says he has correct radio etiquette. Yelled down his mic during a raid situation..

I feel like the application needs something else as it's the same every application.

After hearing this I’m gonna have to change to a -Support, although I haven’t witnessed it first hand I trust Yobo and I know he wouldn’t lie, Springs this upsets me that you’ve done this because I saw some change in you- SM Tonto 1A77

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

3 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Too mingy. -support

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

On 12/27/2019 at 4:53 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

I find this very true and i do not think you are even mature yet sorry but good luck

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:54 PM, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

Too mingy. -support

On 12/27/2019 at 7:58 PM, LiveBait said:

-support

Not mature 

not ready yet

On 12/27/2019 at 7:53 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 12/27/2019 at 2:40 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Good luck Springs!

+support good luck!

• Thanks 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 12/27/2019 at 7:58 PM, LiveBait said:

-support

Not mature 

not ready yet

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 9:26 AM, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support
Great guy but im worried for the department when a SM doesn't know how 2nd LT is spelled. Other than that he is very active and understands the server rules.

God damn grammar police here 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 12/28/2019 at 12:53 AM, Yobo said:

- Support

Cammy_Signature_1.png

2 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

This was already denied, please do not comment on this thread any more.

Only because  you said please 💖

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King