Tactical Base Suggestion - Denied

[GL] Elapin

What you want to see? - This Room Being made for tac units only/only letting tac units unlock/lock the door and KOS/AOS anyone past it or loitering

Why should we add it? - This room is part of the tactical unit base, during meetings or anything, people can own it and cause a lot of noise. This base is part of the building entirely which is the tactical units so I think it should be added for the tac units. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Less minges causing noise for departments/Helps find isolated areas from Departments Training for FTO's and etc and tryouts. 

Who is it mainly for? -SWAT/SRT/ARU/Tac Units

Links to any content - N/A

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1948636789

(Thats the screen shot to the building which I think can be used for trainings and etc. for tac departments

On 12/27/2019 at 8:43 AM, Freeze said:

Aslong as it doesnt cause isuess I don't mind but it would be helpfull if people werent there able to disturb anything.

And a civilian house/store under a tac base is a bit unrealistic.

+ Support

agreed...

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 12/27/2019 at 7:43 AM, Freeze said:

Aslong as it doesnt cause isuess I don't mind but it would be helpfull if people werent there able to disturb anything.

+ Support

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

There is no problem with people basing in that room. Tax units do not use it at all and if is not directly connected to your base. As I was told, anyone can base there! 

I just see no point of you guys having that room KOS/AOS, you don't use it or connected to your base. 

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

10 minutes ago, Calamity said:

There is no problem with people basing in that room. Tac units do not use it at all and if is not directly commected to your base. As I was told, anyone can base there! 

I just see no point of you guys having that room KOS/AOS, you don't use it or connected to your base. 

Agreed so I’m putting a -Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

9 hours ago, Calamity said:

There is no problem with people basing in that room. Tax units do not use it at all and if is not directly connected to your base. As I was told, anyone can base there! 

They want that because  the meeting room is right above  that room  and they think people  will minge around in  there / disturb  the meeting  they are hosting 

8 hours ago, Tonto said:

Agreed so I’m putting a -Support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 12/27/2019 at 8:43 AM, Freeze said:

+ Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."