In-game Name:

Libby

SteamID:

Iron Baby

DiscordID:

ProAFK12#3032

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I want to join CI because I deciding to join something other than Class D because I find it boring and I decided on joining CI since during my time as a Class D I was helped by a CI to get a weapon and enjoy myself before getting killed by MTF and I find the role enjoyable specifically getting into the facility and breaching SCPs and instead of re-containing them, I'm also interested in what R&D actually do as I have seen some type of facility for them to operate in so I'm interested in seeing that as well in my time spent as CI. I also enjoying ranking up and building a name for myself so I'm hoping that if I can play a good role in breaching some SCPs that can be done but for the most part its a just a role that I think I will enjoy which is why I'm applying for it.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have actual intention to grow CI and to leave the ranks of recruit and I also promise activity

How active can you be?

7/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:
Yes

-/+Support, leaning towards -Support
Alright application

Your reasoning both in Q7 and Q8 are not that eye-catching. The question asks why you should be allowed into CI, not why you want to be in CI. 

7 hours ago, Iron Baby said:

I have actual intention to grow CI and to leave the ranks of recruit and I also promise activity

So does everyone. 
Never seen you before, nor heard of you. This may be a time zone thing, but based off your forum count, I can assume you're new to the server.

I would suggest spending more time on the server and coming up with betters reasons before reapplying. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I mean I did escape the facility but I didn't get to train cause no trainer got on

Also questions like "Why should I be allowed in CI" Aren't really good for me to answer since the only person who really knows who should be allowed is the person accepting the application

But I understand that I don't have too much time spent on this server but I'm not new to the franchise as at all or gmod SCPRP
Also the reason I said that part of leaving the ranks of recruit is because by looking at the roster I can see that most of the members are in the recruit ranks which pretty odd

Edited by Iron Baby

On 12/27/2019 at 8:36 AM, Gunther said:
On 12/27/2019 at 1:07 AM, Iron Baby said:

So does everyone. 
Never seen you before, nor heard of you. This may be a time zone thing, but based off your forum count, I can assume you're new to the server.

+/- support

- For reason above ^

+ For decent effort put in

insert cliched signature