Cody 31st / EC Commander/Vice Commander Application

Codyy

Please Vote:  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the Commander / Vice Commander for 31st / EC

• Yes
    • No

I don't know if the Commander Position is open or not that is why I put for both 🙂

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 31st EC Captain Cody

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 31st / EC

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be the commander of the 31st Engineering Corp because I honestly love what the idea of it is. I believe that having someone in the battlefield with the ability of building cover is amazing and needs to be seen more often. Also during events when they are told to go to the engine room and begin repairs then provide updates on the repairs through communications is honestly one of the coolest things I've experienced. The role play that comes with the 31st is unreal and exhilarating. It is the best experience I have had to date on my 2000 hours on Garry's Mod with SWRP. Overall I want to be the commander of the 31st to help revive the regiment and to help get the best content possible out of what the job is set to be. With me in charge of the 31st I will dedicate all of my time to setting the best possible path for the regiment to go down and leading it down that path. If put as commander or vice commander I will make sure that the tryouts are pretty hard because being able to build freely is a big responsibility that can easily be abused. We will run tryouts on a two strike system and the command in this regiment will be held to overachieving standards.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

52 Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to help guide the regiment and help it on the path to success. The commander must make sure that each and every individual is doing the best they can be doing on a daily basis ensuring success for the regiment. The commander must provide a strict and sturdy structure that all of the troops must follow and if anyone does not follow said structure they must be ready to use discipline when they see necessary. Overall the main purpose of the commander is to lead the regiment to greatness and success!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I could be trusted as the 31st Commander because I have the qualities that I believe a Commander requires:

1. Persistence - Being persistent is honestly a very good quality to have because it shows that you always strive for the hardest goal and never quit unless you get the job done.

2. Compassionate - You need to be compassionate about your job or you will honestly just stop having interest in what you are doing.

3. Communication - Communication is always key in many different situations and is a required skill for a trooper.

4. On Hand Knowledge - On Hand Knowledge is KEY for any designated assignment. Sometimes in my opinion and the trooper with the more experience is the one that would be trusted more.

7. How often can you be Online? :

5 - 8 Hours Daily - 7 Days a week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No, Sir / Ma'm

Edited by Codyy

-Support

- Not a CPT+ 

- Not enough time on the server, you should get some more time on the server before you really go trying to be Command.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

+ Support

Has Proper Experience From Other GMod Servers

Serious Rper

Great Guy 

Genuine want to help revive and better the battalion

His attitude, past experiences and determination I feel overrule the lower rank and believe it can be looked over in this scenario as the battalion is in real desperate need for good leadership so it’s a fat +support from me 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Kenneth Kings

7 hours ago, Rose said:

+ Support

Has Proper Experience From Other GMod Servers

Serious Rper

Great Guy 

Genuine want to help revive and better the battalion

His attitude, past experiences and determination I feel overrule the lower rank and believe it can be looked over in this scenario as the battalion is in real desperate need for good leadership so it’s a fat +support from me 

Admiral Shadow

I’m still gonna keep my -Support on this even with him now being a Captain he simply does not have enough time on the server.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

Wait he went from Sgt to Cpt that fast? Seems like he was mass promoted to apply for this. Eithet way - Support.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+Support

+Never had a bad run in with him (except for the time he watched me die because he wouldn’t open the engine room to save me :P)

+active

+always engages in RP and I can see him being the face of a battalion 

• Like 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Cody I personally arrested you 3 times in one day

and my trooper arrested you at least once.
(We had a sit over it, do you not remember?)

Also NEVER respond on your own application it's instant denial

Edited by Ralex