Make the bank worth more - Denied

[GL] Slick

What you want to see? - Make the bank worth more money

Why should we add it? - Because as of now the bank is only worth 750k and a lot of the times you have to split it in between people so you barely get any money. Plus IRL the bank has whyyyyy more the 750k more like a mil at the very least

What are the advantages of having this? - more RP and more value to the bank

Who is it mainly for? - Crims

Links to any content - N/A

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

-support people can live with 750k   There was a time where the bank could only be  robbed with 500k and they already up it, and plus  if this happens the timer would have to be  up to 1 mil would be 15 mins    

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 12/26/2019 at 8:41 PM, Hannah King said:

-support people can live with 750k   There was a time where the bank could only be  robbed with 500k and they already up it, and plus  if this happens the timer would have to be  up to 1 mil would be 15 mins    

I agree. Plus Hannah roleplays criminals often and has robbed the bank numerous times. i only play government. seeing eye to eye on this is a - support for me... don’t buff this.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 12/27/2019 at 5:05 AM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

Irl most banks don't hold that much money on their property.

750k is pretty worth it for the time, all other money making methods don't return that amount in that time.

-Support

Coming from someone who literally sits in a base and grinds all day, I believe this is 100% false, but still...

-Support

-Honestly, 750k is so little in the grand scheme that is the GamingLight economy, that I don't see why people even TRY to like split up all the money etc. whenever my family raids the bank, I just tell one person to go do it and that's it. If we win they get the money, and I'm pretty sure this is how most other families do this as well. I would enjoy having an amount that would be worth robbing the bank rather than just having it as something fun to do, but I think it would be an unnecessary change due to the fact that the timer would have to be increased, etc. 

Also, fun fact, a lot of banks IRL shred a lot of the cash they receive to help with inflation, most have all their money in accounts within the bank rather than actually sitting in a vault, as it has proven in the past that having TONS of cash sitting in one big vault can sometimes lead to "unfortunate events." 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️