well i mean - Denied

HamsterOfTF2

What you want to see? -  Cybertruck added to car dealer

Why should we add it? - More cars,

What are the advantages of having this? More ways for me and others to yeet our money away, more cars, better transportation

Who is it mainly for? - Crims and civs

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1919853563&searchtext=Tesla

Edited by HamsterOfTF2

-support 

-the car just doesn’t look like it would fit well in rp not the best car ever

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 12/27/2019 at 12:32 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

It's worth trying it out and see how the community reacts to it. I mean, it will be available to the public next year so seeing it on the roads won't be too unrealistic pretty soon.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

How about we don't judge him and put +/- supports, please and thank you.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- support
Eh the problem I see here is that people are gonna think its a "meme" "haha funny I can do what I want its a meme"

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/- Support

This vehicle looks pretty cool but don't know if the car is optimized or not. At the same time we already have enough cars, maybe you can just add it to your custom class instead?

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."