D Class shouldn't be doing this. - Denied

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

What you want to see? - D Class no longer allowed to go inside their spawn rooms while sniping from a distance.

Why should we add it? - This is for one shouldn't be allowed as it's using spawn rooms to hide from combat, and second of all unfair and unbalanced as dealing with D Class requires using the fence in certain cases. The fact that they can snipe at us without us able to fight back against them is a balancing issue that needs to be addressed.

What are the advantages of having this? - More balance, and actually involves the rules.

Who is it mainly for? - Security, server balance.

Links to any content - N/A

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

23 minutes ago, BadAim said:

1. Don’t get on or near the fence

2. The snipers class D Custom Jobs have access to aren’t anything to write home about damage wise, so it doesn’t sound like a major issue

-support

You can also get someone with a sniper to shoot said person 

-Support, honestly, this is so easily avoided/countered, deals so little damage,  and you guys have your own sniper role to counter this.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

1. Don’t get on or near the fence

2. The snipers class D Custom Jobs have access to aren’t anything to write home about damage wise, so it doesn’t sound like a major issue

Isn't there a sniper class in Gensec?

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once