Donators/Staff roles not having acces to some chat commands - Closed

Phillers

Forgive me if i am wrong, because i dont have every role, but as far as im aware all if not most Donator/Staff ulx Roles dont have acces to chat commands like /y, /w, /looc ect. This is rather annoying sometimes, and it would be great if it could be fixed.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

56 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

It works, you just don't see the whisper, yell, or looc in chat because your tag covers it.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

NVM then, apparently im big dum dum

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

It was weird for me too when I first got T mod. I couldn't use /looc which I used to ask about A1 and stuff. The only one that doesn't work is /looc. /w and /y still have the same effects

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator