Ban on Hiding in spawn rooms. - Accepted

Phillers

Implement the suggestion?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Implement the suggestion?

• Yes.
    • No.

What you want to see? -  A rule that bans running into a spawn room / D-Block to hide from a RP Scenario.

Why should we add it? - As of current, whenever i encounter (Mostly) GenSec / Research Staff as a hostile SCP, they will see me, and then run off into spawn / D-Block. This is simply unfair, as SCP's are not allowed in there, so i have 2 proposals : 

1. Ban entering spawn rooms when you are engaged in RP, for obvious reasons.

2. Allow SCP's to follow people into D-Block if they decide to run into it while engaged with an SCP, or ban entering it while engaged with an SCP all together.

What are the advantages of having this? - More fair gameplay

Who is it mainly for? - SCP's/CI

Links to any content - N/A

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Wholeheartedly +Support for option 1. It's simply annoying whenever researchers, or gensec, rush back into their bunks or D-block respectively upon seeing a hostile SCP, or Chaos depending on faction.

A little iffy on the second proposal. There's potential for abuse if the rule isn't clarified that an SCP can only kill the person they were initially targetting when they run into d-block, otherwise an SCP could kill everyone and say that they were only following someone in.

+/- Support

Bunks are currently used as a secondary safe room, so this would mean that personnel have to attempt to make it to the LCZ Panic Room instead of running back to bunks, which would be RP appropriate.

At no point will hostile SCPs ever be allowed in D-Block, nor the D-Block hallway extension. That just isn't going to happen.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

Bunks are currently used as a secondary safe room, so this would mean that personnel have to attempt to make it to the LCZ Panic Room instead of running back to bunks, which would be RP appropriate.

At no point will hostile SCPs ever be allowed in D-Block, nor the D-Block hallway extension. That just isn't going to happen.

I think everyone would be happy enough if it just wasn't allowed for GenSec to rush back into D-Block then.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support, I too often see my Enlisted run back into bunks to avoid combat with a D-Class, cause its 1) taking advantage of the 'No D-Class allowed in bunks' rule, and 2) its cowardly. I'm a man of pride and honor, so when I see someone retreat to their bunks to avoid dying or to avoid a threat, I don't really like that too much.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+ Support One 

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support, I too often see my Enlisted run back into bunks to avoid combat with a D-Class, cause its 1) taking advantage of the 'No D-Class allowed in bunks' rule, and 2) its cowardly. I'm a man of pride and honor, so when I see someone retreat to their bunks to avoid dying or to avoid a threat, I don't really like that too much.

-/+ Support Two Although i dont think SCPs should go into spawns, or into D-Block,  I do think that it should be against the rules to run back into one of these safe zones such as the LCZ Tesla Hallway going into D-Block because then the SCP is powerless in that situation, I also think that no one should be able to shoot from this hallway to try to kill/harm an SCP.

I don't have much to say to my own. Everyone above got better explanation than me.

+Support

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

5 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

8 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

Big +Support
I thought this already was a rule.

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+Support

would have to either divide  the Bunks into a NLR space and an RP safe room space, that anyone can enter, or make it an NRL only zone and people can not enter it once they leave, reducing the safe rooms to one, all though with this option I would recommend running one of the empty rooms by the utility spawn/SCP 457 in an addition safe room so there will be 2 safe rooms on opposite sides of LCZ and make it possible for people to leave there spawns and make it to a safe room

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

1 hour ago, Rabbit said:

+Support

would have to either divide  the Bunks into a NLR space and an RP safe room space, that anyone can enter, or make it an NRL only zone and people can not enter it once they leave, reducing the safe rooms to one, all though with this option I would recommend running one of the empty rooms by the utility spawn/SCP 457 in an addition safe room so there will be 2 safe rooms on opposite sides of LCZ and make it possible for people to leave there spawns and make it to a safe room

I like the two safe room ideas, maybe the old HAZMAT room?

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

16 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

just make the rule this: 
"Using bunks to exit a rp or combat situation is considered fail-rp"

this would make it so bunks can be used as a safe room and a NLR wait zone while still solving the problem

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once