Guy spamming PA in SCP RP

Mind Stone

Your in game name: Security HFTO CPT Mind

Your Steam ID:      STEAM_0:1:419725467

The player's in game name: ?

The player's steam ID (required):     STEAM_0:1:521449610

What did the player do: At around 4 AM EST he spammed the PA system, hitting what I can only assume was every button there. He was on the 106 job and continued to spam the buttons for about 1-2 whole minutes before players demoted him off the job. 

Evidence (required):    I have the video on my phone and will attempt to post it below

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban? Or at least a  1 month ban.

Any extra information: For extra proof, consult CI SFC Crabbo (who started the demote), or Security FTO 2LT Tsuki who was with me during this.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

18 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

The video shows it happening, but not who was doing it. Does Crabbo or Tsuki have evidence that ties the above steam ID to whoever was hitting all of the buttons?

Perhaps an image of all the players on at the time?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support, i mean, i see whats happening here, but not who is actualy doing it. So unless you have evidence of who actualy did it, ya cant really ban someone without proper evidence

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

Until we find out who was on during that time. There's not enough concrete evidence for me to give a +support.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia