Land's - Event Team Application

Land1213

In-Game Name:Land 

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) STEAM_1:0:182098289

What is your ULX Rank?:Platinum    

What is your RP Rank?:A1 RCT And SFC GENSEC

What is your timezone?:EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10: 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): None

How Active are you? (1/10):8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):N/A

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:I think I am a creative person and I would be a great member with this community. I know a bit about the SCP lore,
I have  alot of experience with ULX.I know the community kinda well now, would love to know more about y'all.I think I have a lot of ideas for events to make experience alot better.
I could show great loyalty to the server, and to not do any minging and trolling thing with the power I will be given.i not a power hungry kid like some are to get in higher ranks, so I can boss other people around, i would just like to be given the power to make the server fun for others and make friends on the way.I would show great respect to others and the server.I notice alot about the server being kinda just boring as no scps or dclass just not on and I want that to be a good time to spark some fun in the server.I know not to interupt any serious rp moment like 05 being online and A1 doing Missions ect.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):I would like to do a mass creation of SCP 1048-A Where he has created a army of bears and the bears try to escape.MTF and security have to terminate the scps and regain control of the facility

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?SCP 106,is very interesting to me on how he can go through the wall and exit though the floor or ceiling. He Can go through about anything.
And his sick desire about pain.

+ Support
Reasons:

+Creative Person
+Super Friendly
+No Warns/Strikes/Demotions
+He Is Pretty Active
+He Has Spent Enough Time On The Server to Know/Learn How To Plan Events
+I Think He Could Do It

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Susel said:

The event is seems really chaotic and you didnt really describe it at all

Other than that +support

I did that type of event once, can confirm, is chaotic.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/26/2019 at 9:10 AM, Glados said:

+ Support
Reasons:

+Creative Person
+Super Friendly
+No Warns/Strikes/Demotions
+He Is Pretty Active
+He Has Spent Enough Time On The Server to Know/Learn How To Plan Events
+I Think He Could Do It

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

DENIED

After a Review of your application and conduct in game, I have decided to Deny this application into the SCP:RP Event-Team.

This could be due to your Attitude In Game, Conduct In Game, or other reasons.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic