Hello Utility

Seeker (Tavdogg1)

I know you guys. You guys always reminded me of fun good times relaxing and just casually role-playing. I wish you all luck, no matter if you fix people up, fix the pipes up, or just sweep faster than what most people can do nowadays.

• Like 1

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Hello! 😄

You can always count on us utility lads to keep things up and running around the facility, or to invent crazy new devices that may or may not explode upon activation.

Make sure to stop by the Tech bunks sometime and make a respectful offering to our god (shown below)

image.png.d1b964f4e61298b3b0fe24b2aadd4130.png

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

23 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

Hello! 😄

You can always count on us utility lads to keep things up and running around the facility, or to invent crazy new devices that may or may not explode upon activation.

Make sure to stop by the Tech bunks sometime and make a respectful offering to our god (shown below)

image.png.d1b964f4e61298b3b0fe24b2aadd4130.png

Bruh, why you have a pic of me 😏

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia