Should I be staff?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Bradley

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bradley

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:104110477

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have owned my own communties in the past on multiple different games. For example i had an Arma 3 Project Life server that got decent amount of population around 45+ members which i know isnt alot for a community like this but for an arma 3 server it is really good. I got really bored of arma 3 after doing the same stuff over and over again which got a bit repeative so i gave my co owner the option of he can either continue the community or i can shut it down and he went with shut it down so i did. Then a few months after that me and my friend who had the name of s00L we made a garry's mod server he was a really good and experienced developer and understood a lot about garry's mod. His server mostly had custom made stuff plugins and hud and other cool features, He offered me the role of super admin which i did indeed take. Spent around 4-5 weeks before he shut the server down due to family issues and i havent spoken to him for about 3 years to be honest. After this then in late 2017 my mate invited me to a community which merged with another community to forge a network under the name 'Multitude Networks' I was like a community manager i made SOPs for the arma 3 server we had up which was default altis life and then i managed most the staff team and community dealing with busines ideas and donations. I worked with the community for about 2 months which was a great experience it gave me a lot of skills for example Communication, Leadership and Time managing. I then resigned from my position and joined my friend ethan at being head of support at a hosting company called 'LN Hosting' we hosted a few gameservers on multiple platforms and games in there i gained a really key skill for me and that was customer service in my eyes this is a key skill when being staff on any community because you need to understand how to communicate and understand certain players.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I have roughly been playing around the community for a few months around 2018 then took a break and came back so id say a 7-10 months roughly.

What date did you make your forums account? September 2, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Silver VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  I have 1 warning from Strider on August the 31st. https://gyazo.com/7dc294a23a7aff5079f8638990082c60

Have you donated? Yes indeed i have.

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No i am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes i have and i understand.

Timezone: BST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Firstly, In my opinion i feel like i am fit and ready to take on this position on the server to give new players and veteran players a great experience. I am 16 years old and i do work and i do go to college i also live in the United Kingdom. Im in college 3 days a week and i only work weekend nights for me having a lot of spare and free time in the week and on the weekends in the afternoons i am able to come on when mostly not much staff are on and deal with any rule breakers. I normally come on the server around 11-12am BST and there are about 10-20 players on then and not many of them are staff so with me being in a different time zone i am able to catch anyone breaking the rule and give assistance to anyone requesting it on teamspeak, discord or the forums. I understand it may be hard to attened meetings and such but i will try my best to be there and i will give 100% if i do become staff i will put all my skills i have picked up over the years and put them to the test in the community. I have made some nice bonds and connections with members of the community and i feel like i am a good boy when it comes to keeping to the rules and making sure i dont ruin anyone elses roleplay experience. I do understand i have 1 warning that was a while ago and i did admit it in the sit as i got confused with what person assaulted me and i took full responsibility for my actions. Due to my past staff experience as support in a hosting company i picked up a key skill as i listed above which is indeed customer service. This skill in my opinion is key to becoming staff as i know how to handle certain situations and i understand how to talk to people in a calm and collective manor. Activity now i am active on multiple gaminglight servers every day but i tend to play SCPRP a lot as i enjoy the players and i enjoy the experience it gives me i dont get much sleep but i dont let that affect me if i were to be accepted for staff. Overall to conclude if i do get accepted for staff i will be active everyday and as i have stated already i will try to attempt to attend meetings etc. I also have given the staff handbook a good look through so i understand the punishments and the hierarchy and so on.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  When him/her is in a sit i will freeze them while i conduct a small investigation by checking logs to see if he/her has commited mass rdm. If logs proves him/her have broken that rule then i will handle it to the best of my ability and following the staff handbook/guidelines by calling for a higher up and requesting a ban if i am unable to ban myself. I wouldnt really care if he/she is cursing at me because it doesnt bother or affect me in any way but i will give her/him warnings to stop if her/him fail to follow the warnings id give her/him a mute and a gag while i get any higher up staff members to assist me. By them cursing shows me him/her have no intent to roleplay and shouldnt even be allowed back on the server in my opinion because having no intent to roleplay will ruin the experiences for other members in the server and community which completely isnt fair. It also puts a bad view on the server but if myself or any staff members are able to deal with it as soon as possible that also puts a postive view on the server and community because it shows we are always watching and always willing to makesure everyone is having the best experience possible.

+support 
+expierence in staff
+Spectacular application
+/- Low amount of forums posts.
Overall +support, Good luck!

~ CI Lieutenant-Colonel LC32/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness." 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

1 hour ago, Gamer6 said:

+support 
+expierence in staff
+Spectacular application

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness." 

Huge +Supprt

Active (See him a lot)

Reasons above

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/- Support, really leaning +Support

+Great Application 
+Has a good amount of experience 

+/- I'm not exactly sure who you are as a person so I can't give my full support but I trust my other staff members decisions.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

3 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

+support 
+expierence in staff
+Spectacular application

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

+support 
+expierence in staff
+Spectacular application

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

+Great Application 

+/- I'm not exactly sure who you are as a person so I can't give my full support but I trust my other staff members decisions.

I have never, EVER seen you in game, might be time zones tho

• Gaminglight Love 1

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

5 hours ago, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

+Great Application 

I'm the same as Susel, I never saw you in game but it must me time zones

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-Support

-I’ve not seen you in game once could be time zones...

-Most of you experience seems to be in arma 3 no offense but I personally don’t see how that relates to gmod. Your only gmod experience staffing was 4-5 weeks on your friends server. 

- You don’t meet the forum post requirement either and for someone whose been a member since late 2018 should at least be above that if your active in the community.

+ Your application is great 

- due note that I’ve personally been Staff for a couple gmod communities and I’ve also been a mod on Olympus altis life  in arma 3 and I can tell you it’s completely different staffing wise between the players commands etc etc the 2 only relate in rp sense and even that’s shaky.

Edited by Mervin
  • Sad 1

~Mervin

19 hours ago, Gamer6 said:

+support 
+expierence in staff
+Spectacular application

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This is because of your activity on the forums. You may re-apply whenever.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator