Steam Name: fullmetal_alchemist_88

Ingame Name: Samurai Jack

SteamID:Steam ID3 :U:1:169997198

Steam32 ID :169997198

Steam64 ID:76561198130262926

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: (console)

Reason for Ban: Chargeback

Dispute: I just want too say im so sorry, in the month that I became a donator,  I got a paypale too pay for it but one day I left my debit card in a restaurant and one of the waitress decided it would be a good idea too stack a Copple of thousands of dollars form my card in the matter of a cupule of weeks with clothes n shit. So  when the bank told me, I told them that most of the percusses that moth was probably not me and told him if he could do anything about the things that seemed obvious that I didn't buy. but make a long story short she was arrested and now I have a new account and card but during that month my bother spilled a drink on my tower so that was toast, but today I got a laptop too replace it for Christmas  (its not as good but something is better than nothing). anyways I try too log on too the rp servers but saw that I was baned and the I relised that the bank must have charged back bc it was a bunch of money spent in a short amount of time. I am deeply sorry and hope that I could come back too the community, I hope with this new account I can donate again of what I had and make this up to yeall. im truly sorry again ;-; 

edit bc rip punctuation 

Edited by Foe-Hammer

I told him to charge back everything that he could that month forgetting that I donated to GL.this was after my bother spilled a coke on my tower and I didn't know I was banded until today when I got a new laptop for Christmas 

I mean im willing to pay for what I had if I have too, I didn't mean for all this too happen 

19 minutes ago, th3 said:

.-.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

This is either the most unlikely hard to believe truth ever told, or the most elaborate lie. Either way its hard to verify.

3 hours ago, th3 said:

.-.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I honestly want to say it's possible that this guy got wrapped up in a whole bunch of unfortunate circumstances that led to this situation.

First off, I find it to be a bit strange that somone would construct a huge lie like this just to try to get away with saving some money on a single donator rank, which makes me think it may more likely be a truthful account of events. He also seems willing to pay again for the rank just to set the situation straight and do right by the Mgmt team, now that he's found out what happened to his account.

If his main PC was fried within this timeframe like he said, it makes sense that he wouldn't have even known this had happened for so long, until he got new hardware to attempt playing Gmod and log into the server with again. 

Bank fraud protection services do have a habit of simply blanket-wiping all charges from a suspected period of time on a customer's account, so this guy truly could be a victim of circumstance with how his finances went during the timeframe his story is attempting to explain.

--

All of that being said, it will be an incredibly hard story to prove. I'm not saying you should have to provide bank statements or anything like that as proof, but this will definitely be a tough story to sell to the management team without more evidence, as there have been issues with things like this in the past, and this type of thing is absolutely not taken lightly.

Overall I want to say +Support because I believe all of this could actually happen to someone and the post seems sincere.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

3 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

I honestly want to say it's possible that this guy got wrapped up in a whole bunch of unfortunate circumstances that led to this situation.

First off, I find it to be a bit strange that somone would construct a huge lie like this just to try to get away with saving some money on a single donator rank, which makes me think it may more likely be a truthful account of events. He also seems willing to pay again for the rank just to set the situation straight and do right by the Mgmt team, now that he's found out what happened to his account.

If his main PC was fried within this timeframe like he said, it makes sense that he wouldn't have even known this had happened for so long, until he got new hardware to attempt playing Gmod and log into the server with again. 

Bank fraud protection services do have a habit of simply blanket-wiping all charges from a suspected period of time on a customer's account, so this guy truly could be a victim of circumstance with how his finances went during the timeframe his story is attempting to explain.

--

All of that being said, it will be an incredibly hard story to prove. I'm not saying you should have to provide bank statements or anything like that as proof, but this will definitely be a tough story to sell to the management team without more evidence, as there have been issues with things like this in the past, and this type of thing is absolutely not taken lightly.

Overall I want to say +Support because I believe all of this could actually happen to someone and the post seems sincere.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Honestly this mainly up for zeeptin to decide but I highly doubt your blacklist will be lifted is a very naughty thing to charge back after donating hence the word donate.(I get the circumstances but the point still stands)

+/- Support

Edited by Mervin

~Mervin

On 12/26/2019 at 11:03 AM, CanOBeanz said:

--

+/- Support

like stated earlier, this could also be a lie so unsure as to what will happen

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-support look I think your lying. unless you prove your story with evidence I wont believe you any story can be fabricated with a creative enough mind. and some people are petty enough to put a bunch of effort into saving 1 dollar on a purchase.