Christmas Sledgehammer Suggestion - Accepted

Jayden

What you want to see? - I want to see the Christmas Sledgehammer get a buff.

Why should we add it? - To make the sledgehammer do at least some damage, as it does none right now at all.

What are the advantages of having this? - We can actually use it as a weapon

Who is it mainly for? - The players that purchased the Christmas Sledgehammer

Links to any content - N/A

spacer.png

+support 

I have the sledge hammer and it’s kinda sad at the moment

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 12/26/2019 at 1:24 AM, Freeze said:

Even tho its more supposed to be a cosmectic item I can see where your comming from.

Its not needed persee but would be nice

yeah its not meant to be a weapon more of a way to show your festive spirit and love for GL 🙂

20 hours ago, Jesse said:

yeah its not meant to be a weapon more of a way to show your festive spirit and love for GL 🙂

It would be more cool if they added custom snow balls maybee next year!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 12/25/2019 at 8:24 PM, Freeze said:

Even tho its more supposed to be a cosmectic item I can see where your comming from.

No need for it but i feel like it’s unique and limited time so why not give it a little extra boost 

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Jay KAPP said:

+support 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

41 minutes ago, Ryan The Epic Guy said:

if you fix this sledge hammer fix the one aru breachers have. It also won't do damage when it's supposed to

It does do DMG it's just like an odd chance just  like the fubar   baseball bat and knife 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 12/25/2019 at 8:24 PM, Freeze said:

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• Head Admin
On 1/10/2020 at 9:54 PM, Jayden said:

I'm online at the moment and there's still no damage being done    :   (

Idk what you're talking about, the thing does plenty of damage to my computer where it crashes my game when it hits me (I have no idea why or how that's possible, it just happens)

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

Forklift_Signature.png

• 3 weeks later...