On 12/25/2019 at 2:29 PM, Bize said:

- Support

- Good and Friendly guy

- 0 warnings

- Only 1 forum post which happens to be this application

- App wasn't correct directly after posting

- Don't see you as much in-game 

- Not as active as could be

Hey! This could easily be a +support maybe I'm a little strict but some more time on the server and being more social or maybe replying on forum post or introducing yourself through the forums could get you a good reputation. Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

~ Noah Jimes | PD SM / State Trooper |

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

13 hours ago, TheJayden said:

- Support

- Good and Friendly guy

- 0 warnings

- Only 1 forum post which happens to be this application

- App wasn't correct directly after posting

- Don't see you as much in-game 

- Not as active as could be

Hey! This could easily be a +support maybe I'm a little strict but some more time on the server and being more social or maybe replying on forum post or introducing yourself through the forums could get you a good reputation. Best of luck and Merry Christmas!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support

Fairly new to the community.

Low forums activity.

Keeps responding to his own app.

Doesn't seem to care that his actions may cause app denial.

Edited by Ronin
forgot an entire word.
  • Like 1

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

P.S. You did not met 150 word requirement and used the wrong format, that is the SCP staff one I believe.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor