Map Suggestion

Aaron Faustin

On 12/25/2019 at 1:00 PM, Torty said:

MAJOR +++ Support

ive wanted this map, ITS A BUET 

Many people, including myself, have issues with the current map. It's nearly unplayable for many, I would agree with any map change at this point. lol

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Here arron wanna give you some of my opinion  about the Rockford  map    

-Its tiny 

-Tac departments and  other police units are legit only 15 seconds  out to every mass crime witch kinda makes it crappy  

Now player base, 

-For our player base this map is  will cause   chaos    with  people complaining  how tac units are     close to everything   is and how there isnt any room  to do anything ,   massive  car crashs  

- Pursits 

This map runins  car chases because the small of the map  and how tiny everything  is   and its only in a circle  there is honestly no where to hide 

-FPS 

Now idk if this is a thing but because everything  is so close together    it will Probably  cause some kind of   fps issues 

New north my opinions  about this map 

It's big 

Tac units and police  departments aren't  close to anything 

More room to drive

Way more  room to actually  do stuff 

Funnier police pursuits 

Beautiful mountains  what's like an other map combind  ..

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

22 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

Here arron wanna give you some of my opinion  about the Rockford  map    

-Its tiny 

-Tac departments and  other police units are legit only 15 seconds  out to every mass crime witch kinda makes it crappy  

Now player base, 

-For our player base this map is  will cause   chaos    with  people complaining  how tac units are     close to everything   is and how there isnt any room  to do anything ,   massive  car crashs  

- Pursits 

This map runins  car chases because the small of the map  and how tiny everything  is   and its only in a circle  there is honestly no where to hide 

-FPS 

Now idk if this is a thing but because everything  is so close together    it will Probably  cause some kind of   fps issues 

New north my opinions  about this map 

It's big 

Tac units and police  departments aren't  close to anything 

More room to drive

Way more  room to actually  do stuff 

Funnier police pursuits 

Beautiful mountains  what's like an other map combind  ..

I agree with you, I am not against the current Rockford map we've been using (before the christmas map) my suggestion is just that we switch things up once in a while (not too often, atleast 6 months apart if not longer) between the OG Rockford map, highway map, and possibly a new map if they decided to make the investment to making a new custom one. That's my view and suggestion.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png

5 minutes ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

I agree with you, I am not against the current Rockford map we've been using (before the christmas map) my suggestion is just that we switch things up once in a while (not too often, atleast 6 months apart if not longer) between the OG Rockford map, highway map, and possibly a new map if they decided to make the investment to making a new custom one. That's my view and suggestion.

This map was only for like a few weeks it’s getting changed that’s final the problem with og Rockford was that it was very small and got very boring I have no problem playing in Rockford again it’s just not the best map that’s the same for highway, highway had it’s problems and as much as I want to play on it again IT will still have the same problems. I think a new map would be good and if highway got a little big of a fix it would be good aswell. 👍🏿

Edited by Max Holland
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

This map was only for like a few weeks it’s getting changed that’s final the problem with og Rockford was that it was very small and got very boring I have no problem playing in Rockford again it’s just not the best map that’s the same for highway, highway had it’s problems and as much as I want to play on it again IT will still have the same problems. I think a new map would be good and if highway got a little big of a fix it would be good aswell. 👍🏿

OG Rockford wasnt that small remember, it had inner city, outer city, and subs. The truenorth map only felt bigger because of mountains which tbh most people stopped using except for running from PD. Most bases and RP interactions happened in subs and city anyway.

image.png.5bc21508a1ab5e81e97be92d1393e045.png