Crab walk Larrys case of false racism

W-G CrimsonFate

Steam Name: CrimsonFate

Ingame Name:Crab Walk Larry

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:155566250

Ban Length:14 days

Admin that Banned you:gamikzone

Reason for Ban:Mass Racism

Dispute:in the instance, the moderator is referring to not once did i say anything racist, it was a controversial statement "Merry Christmas white supremacists", the actual instance in reference had no racism involved and i might add that in the sit, the admin not once said anything to me or told me what i did, I said "what am i here for"

he replies "what do you think" I replied "Merry Christmas white supremacist?' he still didn't say anything to me, I will admit i have been told not to say negro and other terms, but the only reason I was banned here was based on opinion on what's racist and not, in my opinion, this was not a racist remark, that's my statement

i would also like to add i saw a ban in the ban section of the forms, with mass racism, but also more rules broke and the ban was significantly less time than mine, i do not think gamikzone should be a moderator anymore.

Edited by W-G CrimsonFate

I'll have to wait for what gamik says. But bans are staff discretion. There isn't a set time for each offense. So every admin bans differently. Also gamik is a SA. Not a mod. Also just because you don't think something is racist. Doesn't mean is not.

@gamikzone

-support

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

37 minutes ago, W-G CrimsonFate said:

"Merry Christmas white supremacists"

"but the only reason I was banned here was based on opinion on what's racist and not,"

Racism can be against any race

37 minutes ago, W-G CrimsonFate said:

i would also like to add i saw a ban in the ban section of the forms, with mass racism, but also more rules broke and the ban was significantly less time than mine

Different punishments depend on different staff, the staff member who banned him felt as if a shorter ban was ok

@gamikzones side would be nice

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

I find the statement you said quite racist. You also said something involving the word “spicks”. I also spoke with the staff member who spoke with you and I decided it was best to for a ban. I don’t understand why you would even say that. Racism is not tolerated in this community.

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I literally warned you for racist statements yesterday when you were calling people "negros". You then complained that saying that wasn't racist, and that "it's a crayon color".

- Support

Laughed ngl

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I literally warned you for racist statements yesterday when you were calling people "negros". You then complained that saying that wasn't racist, and that "it's a crayon color".

- Support

Yeah, it's a huge -Support from me

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

8 hours ago, gamikzone said:

I find the statement you said quite racist. You also said something involving the word “spicks”. I also spoke with the staff member who spoke with you and I decided it was best to for a ban. I don’t understand why you would even say that. Racism is not tolerated in this community.

in this all i was saying was i wasn't calling anyone a spick, or yellow, or black.

20 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

"but the only reason I was banned here was based on opinion on what's racist and not,"

Racism can be against any race

Different punishments depend on different staff, the staff member who banned him felt as if a shorter ban was ok

@gamikzones side would be nice

21 hours ago, W-G CrimsonFate said:

"Merry Christmas white supremacist?' he still didn't say anything to me, I will admit i have been told not to say negro and other terms, but the only reason I was banned here was based on opinion on what's racist and not, in my opinion, this was not a racist remark, that's my statement

i would also like to add i saw a ban in the ban section of the forms, with mass racism, but also more rules broke and the ban was significantly less time than mine, i do not think gamikzone should be a moderator anymore.

Big -Support

The fact that you could say the same derogatory term in this forum... Racism will not be tolerated. I'm shocked this is still pending at the moment.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

Big -Support

The fact that you could say the same derogatory term in this forum... Racism will not be tolerated. I'm shocked this is still pending at the moment.

~ CI Lieutenant-Colonel LC32/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness." 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 12/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, gamikzone said:

- Support 

Wait till your bans up and come back with a better attitude and cleaner mouth 🙂

• Like 1

~Mervin