Security Officer App for Nol.

Xoxea

What is your ingame name?:  Nol/ Naval Ensign Nol

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100777012

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Naval SubLT

What specialty are you applying for? Security Officer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Primis

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  I will be able to improve this branch by providing support over the Shock Battalion, this includes training,overseeing, making sure they stay up to date and refined and to make sure they show a good role play ethic.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I should be trusted with this position because I have experience in leadership, maybe not from a high perspective but I do have some leadership skills from being an SSGT in the Stormtrooper Corps, I also think i should be trusted with the position because I have never been warned, kicked, banned, etc and am very good in tense situations or complicated situations in which Battalions like Shock might get into.

Why do you want this rank?:  I want this rank because I would like to help the Shock Battalion improve as much as possible and to make sure they know what there doing at all times, even when i'm not online, I will burn it into their heads about what they need to do and how they need to do it, But also I feel as though with Shock having a Security Officer it will make them more refined as i can conduct training with them. Plus if I take upon this rank it will not only help improve Shock but also everyone else in every other Battalion!

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I Understand the consequences.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help them and watch over them and make sure everything is alright and that nothing gets out of hand or mingy.

Edited by Xoxea