Big John CI Application

Big John

In-game Name: Big John

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:62102845

DiscordID: Firewatch the Turtle#7808

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore: When it comes to SCP, I'd like to think I know quite a lot about it, I am constantly striving to know more.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I play a lot of FPS games, and I have extensive knowledge of most escape routes. I know how to use weapons well, and this isn't my first rodeo in Gmod itself. If there's anything I've learned in 2100 hours, it's how to play this game to my best ability. I also keep up to date with any announcements on Discord or TS, and am sure to check up on the rules whenever it applies. I'm reliable, trustworthy, and always ready for action, and i'm fully prepared to kick as much ass as possible on my way up the ranks. Hopefully one day I will be ready for the R&D team as well, as my strive for knowledge is truly endless...

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I'm probably one of the most unorthodox people that ever picked up a rifle, to say the least, I'm extremely hard to hit, and can move faster than most others. (i got bhop skills)

How active can you be: I can be on most afternoons, and can do longer periods on weekends

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes I do.