Sulls LT app

sull

should i become LT  

7 members have voted

1. 1. ahould Sull become a LT

Warning i do have bad gramer and i do have dislesa so i dont rilly know how to spell and i have ben working on this for 2 weeks i hopy u like it

Name:Sull

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:195756612

Current rank:SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 year and 5 months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 11

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):MATHEW gave me permission 

Why should you be promoted? : 

Why should I be promoted is because I’m in SRT im a lot more active then I used to be I like helping people out and I want to see how low I always have a full car of ofc people ask me why have u not put in an app for LT so I’m doing it finally affect so long so why should I be in PD I am all was helping people out in and a super viser all-time wen no hire up are on I’m tired of SNR saying ur not command so back of I can bring teamwork beater PD better comuncshens I want to do some training and promote the cadets that I train I want to hold informal meeting to tell ever one good job and tell them to stop doing the bad stuff and yeah I just want to give back and this has been overdue for a wail so hears my app I’m good with people I don’t have short temper, yeah I have poured my heart out to u now thx is and I want to help out the department. We do need some more active low comand on and I am willing to help train people and get more people on and I would like to be doing ts cheeks bc it is race people are in it I just want to help bring back the good old PD everyone like before there where only 5 PD on and I want to make it so we have more people that are willing to stay on and I would like to help out some more than just being a person on a tac unit or a PD sm that can do anything I can bring really good teamwork and i would like to bring back good radio edicasey. And I would love to be that one chill LT that can be nice but is not afraid of taking action. i do play pd but thats latter at night like around midnight m times and i play srt in the morning

I made mistakes before that why i have that many wars I have been warned in a long time

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): yes

Edited by sull

-Support
I understand that you have dyslexia. I would recommend you go to someone in advance and ask them to proofread it for you. This is not the reason why I -Support.

At this point in time you are not reliably active in PD and I need you to be. Maybe I’m just not on when you are so that may be the case. Also, if you’re having issues with disrespect from lower ranks contact LC and we can do something about it. I want all supervisors to actually feel like supervisors.

Good luck!

CPT Revan 1L49

The biggest + support EVER!

+active

+mature

+leader

+has good discipline

+has been SM for a while

Sull you deserve to have this rank I wish you the best of luck

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Dyslexia isn't an excuse for poor grammar or spelling. I'm heavily dyslexic in English and it has been proven 4 times from different experts in their field. However I still manage to produce 30 page documents without major spelling errors 

Ex. Dep Comm

On 12/24/2019 at 12:35 AM, Revan said:

-Support
I understand that you have dyslexia. I would recommend you go to someone in advance and ask them to proofread it for you. This is not the reason why I -Support.

At this point in time you are not reliably active in PD and I need you to be. Maybe I’m just not on when you are so that may be the case. Also, if you’re having issues with disrespect from lower ranks contact LC and we can do something about it. I want all supervisors to actually feel like supervisors.

Good luck!

your also not active.

Edited by Burboon boi

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

+/- Support

+/- Your really active on SRT but I'd like to see more activity on PD.

+ You have been training lots of cadets lately!

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 12/24/2019 at 2:35 AM, Revan said:

-Support

Good luck!

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 12/27/2019 at 11:04 AM, Jay KAPP said:

++++support 

NICE 

LIKES TO BE A LEADER 

READY FOR LT 

MATURE

GOOD APPLICATION 

GOOD LUCK 

~Jay

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4