Police Cadet Training - Denied

Pooders

What you want to see? -  I would like to see and Update to the Training Guide for Cadets

Why should we add it? -  The one we have as of now is out of date

What are the advantages of having this? - Its not Confusing for New SGT's when they train/Cadets

Who is it mainly for? - The Police Dpt. 

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

The only thing I see with this is, I already do everything in the training guidelines and more example, if a SGT Really deserves his or her rank then they should know too go out of the box and paint the bigger picture if a SGT is training a cadet this SGT Plus should go over the training guidelines and more, I go over aim training I do a drive along with the cadet, and train him properly, it should be know to SGT plus that these cadets are the futer of the department and if they don’t put effort into training then no one will put effort into them, thus saying that I think the SGT rank should be very hard to be obtained.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Could you specificlay state what is out of date so PD High command can take a look at it and if fit it can be changed.

For the moment the handbook seems fine and trainers should always know some tips and tricks to give the Cadet and proceed on there own. Its a guideline supposed to help the trainer know what to include in there training to make sure the cadet gets the best info they need.

- Support

Subject to change if proper reason stated

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

The way it is out of date is it talks about certain things that we no longer use like the P250 that should be changed to HK45C and just make minor changes to it. Also update the 5 questions because they are super easy and really anyone can become a cop. They should be a little more hard to see of people were paying any attention 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:43 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support This is something to take up with PD high command

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 12/27/2019 at 6:43 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

And i find it pretty accurate... if you take them on a ride along like suppose too after training they should learn everything needed to know.FD592DC8-70C9-48C9-8183-DDF56FDBAE35.gif.7095138f11db8b2954d372043c245747.gif

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 12/27/2019 at 5:43 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 12/25/2019 at 7:30 PM, Freeze said:

Could you specificlay state what is out of date so PD High command can take a look at it and if fit it can be changed.

For the moment the handbook seems fine and trainers should always know some tips and tricks to give the Cadet and proceed on there own. Its a guideline supposed to help the trainer know what to include in there training to make sure the cadet gets the best info they need.

- Support

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 1/2/2020 at 2:15 PM, utetwo said:

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."