In-Game Name: Will

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks, 3 days

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Permission: Comm. Friendly Steve

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

Well here we are. After the 6-7 months I've been with Police Department, I am feel I am ready for the rank just under high command. Now I would say that I've seen almost everything that one could think of. I've handled traffic stops, pursuits, robberies, hostage situations, and the random tomfoolery that occurs at the few 911 calls we get. While most officers can say that they have dealt with these kinds of situations, that doesn't really say how they handled it. I feel I am one of the few people that actually try to RP on the server rather than pull up to a traffic stop, write a ticket, and be on my way. While most of the Gaminglight servers are semi-serious RP, you usually can't find any decent RP material on PoliceRP seeing that most encounters with law enforcement usually end with violence.

While I personally would like to see more role play on the server, this would have to be an effort from both parties involved during an interaction. This is what I hope to bring to the police department or more the server as a Colonel. While Colonel is a rank that many look up to (along with any command rank to be fair), it really only permits the individual 3 things: Gold badge, Gold hat, and permission to promote up to Sergeant Major. While this rank technically the last rank before high command and more a trial period if anything, I hope that I am worth of this title in the eyes of the community to be a Colonel in the TNPD.

Thanks for reading.  

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
WHY DO I ALWAYS FORGET TO ADD THE POLL?

Forklift_Signature.png

The biggest + support ever

+active

+mature

+has been major for a while

+kind

+knows how to discipline

Will I think you are ready 

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

4 minutes ago, Tonto said:

+ Support

+active

+mature

+nice and fair

Good Luck - Tonto

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Yes, Yes and Yes!!!! Huge + Support

- Active

- Great Guy

-Mature

-Just is awesome and ready for Command Position!!!!!!!!!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, springs.exe said:

+active

+mature

+kind

+knows how to discipline

That all that needs to be said about Will good job buddy

CPT Revan 1L49

17 hours ago, Tonto said:

+ Support

+active

+mature

+nice and fair

Good Luck - Tonto

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

18 hours ago, springs.exe said:

+active

+mature

+kind

+knows how to discipline

Ah yes Colonel Zage and Colonel Will sounds like a good team. xD anyways Good luck, MSGT Noah REmiX 1C29

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

7 hours ago, WHANOS said:

+active

+mature

+kind

+knows how to discipline

will I think u are very ready  good luck  I think u will get it

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/23/2019 at 6:28 PM, Pooders said:

+active

+mature

+kind

+knows how to discipline

I hope to god you get this rank You are one of the if not the best PD command I've ever had the honour of serving under. I HOPE YOU GET THIS RANK SO MUCH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.