Ralex's Gamemaster Application

Ralex

In-game name: Ralex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91337283

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Colonel 

Have you donated to the server?: 580 USD

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes, for arguing in chat and making Borith mad over something stupid. (Only for an hour though)

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 2-3 for minging, one for RDM. and like 4 false warns that were approved to be removed that I never got removed. (Most were from the CWRP and Mil RP)

How much time do you have on the server?: since server launch (First engineering commander)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know most of the characters, I know several of the vehicles, planets, weapons, and gear. I have studied lore/canon for years and have seen the series and movies.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I was a senior gamemaster on the CWRP before it shut down, and I guess I just enjoy making the server more fun for others. I have been here for 4 years and have seen good memories fade, so I want to help make new ones for the imperial RP that weren't saved from the CWRP.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I've been here for 4 years. I've been a LTG and Fleet Admiral in the CWRP. I've donated nearly 600 dollars to GL. I was a moderator at the start of the imp RP. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I used to be the co owner of an imp rp.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: yes lol, as mentioned above.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  An on-ship event could be a rebel attack trying to free a prisoner or steal intel from the imperial fleet. An off-ship event could be the empire attacking a rebel base.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !give ^ (Weapon)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Model ^ (Model)   /   !Model Clay (Model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, front to bottom of the page because it's a document not a book.

Most people would type paragraphs hoping to get this role but I know from experience that it's more about the people you know and how they see you as a potential gm. Hell i'm sure people will even say that I should have put more effort into this but I have already proven myself as a gm 3 times before. So who really cares what people think? ~ Ralex
(Note: Trial Moderator at this time)

Edited by Ralex

+support

seen what he can do coming from CWRP

Great and wonderful player/person he can be

-Retired/Old 212th Commander Cody 2224 GCL/212th ARC COL Dylan 5559 (From CWRP days)

-501st FST CPT Dylan 5559

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

23 hours ago, dylanj2002 said:

+support

seen what he can do coming from CWRP

Great and wonderful player/person he can be

ST VICECOMMANDER PHOENIX/ZONE  and LAST 41st Commander Gree and CT MAJ Phoenix 8891 (CWRP DAYS) and he helped me to be a Trail GM on Clone wars rp hes the good Sen GM Trainer 

Edited by PhoenixWildFire
  • Gaminglight Love 1