1-2 year old warns

BRUH

my name in game is: FBI SAIC BRUH SAF1 and i know you guys don't remove warns anymore but i have 39 warns and a lot are for 1-2 years ago. i know this by not even looking at the dates i just look at the names and you can tell that there old. i haven't been warned in about 2-4 weeks and it will most likely stay like that for a while but if i mess up once its a permabanned and everyone at one point makes mistakes. i'm just asking for 1-2 warns removed please because i really like police rp and i would hate to be banned. i'm known as a good role player and not a person that likes minges and as a active player. if i'm denied this request its all good. i will say that back on rockford i came on the server as a minge and then left for fortnite and when fortnite died i moved back to police rp with rp intentions.

if you need anything else just tell me. thank you for your time

Returning soon 

If I was able to remove your warns I would, Bruh is generally a nice guy, good intentions good at RP but I think that his warns don’t really show who he actually is, would suck if he got banned, SMT I vouch would be nice if y’all could just remove a few old ones, so he doesn’t get permanently banned

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 12/26/2019 at 2:36 AM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

That's a lot of warns... And in that timespan of 1-2 years to 2-4 weeks ago, it appears that you haven't learned one bit.

i think you miss understood my message. i didnt go from 1-2 years to 2-4 weeks time span, i was saying i have warns from 1-2 years ago as it says here " i have 39 warns and a lot are for 1-2 years ago " . and i have learned my leason speaking i haven't been warned in 1 mouth. and please do not take this in a disrespectful tone i was just trying to explain what my message main goal was and that is not to beg SMT to remove my warns, my main goal was to see if it was possibly to remove old warns also heres proof to back this up "  if i'm denied this request its all good ". i hope you understand my message now.

Edited by azagaming

Returning soon 

On 12/25/2019 at 10:14 AM, Rocco_Rex said:

My understanding is you could as there is still a format?

w8 what xD

On 12/25/2019 at 7:27 PM, Jimmy James said:

I would suggest just being on your best behavior to prove you want those removed. You have changed as far as i have seen but its not easy to remove thise warns now so just keep up yout good behavior 

i will always continue to try and make the best possibly choices but everyone at one point makes bad choices no matter how much you try not to.

Edited by azagaming

Returning soon 

1 hour ago, azagaming said:

i think you miss understood my message. i didnt go from 1-2 years to 2-4 weeks time span, i was saying i have warns from 1-2 years ago as it says here " i have 39 warns and a lot are for 1-2 years ago " . and i have learned my leason speaking i haven't been warned in 1 mouth. and please do not take this in a disrespectful tone i was just trying to explain what my message main goal was and that is not to beg SMT to remove my warns, my main goal was to see if it was possibly to remove old warns also heres proof to back this up "  if i'm denied this request its all good ". i hope you understand my message now.

My view is you've had consecutive warns over an extended period of time, indicating you have not changed. In that time, you coul have had 1 everyone, could have several one month then none the next, at this rate it appears you may continue with a pattern of warns. In my opinion for that amount of warns you should be on your best behaviour for another 5 months. 

I've had 1 warn from several years ago but have never appealed it, if I was in your situation I'd say 1 month without a warn is not good at all and I would wait a few more months before trying to appeal old warns, if that's even allowed anymore.

Edited by Unkn0wn_F1R3

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

i also forgot to add this but back on rockford i had another account named i think AZA gaming or something like that and when i came back about 2-4 months ago and all my money and cars where gone. i dont know the reason for this but my ranks and warns where still there which made no sense and this has also happened to other people like me. i started a new account named BRUH and i think its a little unfair how my past warns a different account follows me on a different account. and for some stupid reason i didnt take a screenshot of the warns so here it is. so sound worse then it accualy was thought XD

968804347_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.a4446dcdc83f02f4b8f8cbef13802c66.png1650506349_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.f5617a21a1e7f89dc370286cda2e5277.png

Returning soon 

5 hours ago, azagaming said:

i also forgot to add this but back on rockford i had another account named i think AZA gaming or something like that and when i came back about 2-4 months ago and all my money and cars where gone. i dont know the reason for this but my ranks and warns where still there which made no sense and this has also happened to other people like me. i started a new account named BRUH and i think its a little unfair how my past warns a different account follows me on a different account. and for some stupid reason i didnt take a screenshot of the warns so here it is. so sound worse then it accualy was thought XD

968804347_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.a4446dcdc83f02f4b8f8cbef13802c66.png1650506349_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.f5617a21a1e7f89dc370286cda2e5277.png

now youve shown that, I definitely -Support this post. You have been warned for a lot of different offences, a lot of times. For just coming back a couple monhs ago, you have picked up several warnings which further indicates you have not learned from your mistakes.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51