1048-A has no reason to exist - Accepted

Big John

What you want to see? - 1048-A have more health, more damage, or just require it to be recontained. Or just have the process of getting ears be easier.

Why should we add it? - It's not fair for 1048 to work towards something that is near impossible, and then just have it be taken away instantly, 1048-A is one of the most useless scps in terms of ability.

What are the advantages of having this? - It'll give a greater incentive for SCP-1048 to actually cut off ears in order to make 1048-A, and it'll make 1048-A overall more fun to play

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who has played 1048 and tried to get ears, and all people who wanted to play 1048-A

I'm extremely frustrated with having to gather 3 ears, which in itself is near impossible to do without being killed, and then having what I worked so hard for just get killed instantly.

It's not fair to work towards something that is near impossible, and then just have it be taken away instantly, it feels like it's just because it "has to be."

7 hours ago, Big John said:

What you want to see? - 1048-A have more health, more damage

i assume 1048, not 1048-A

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

It just doesn't make sense to have something that's hard to get, and utterly useless once obtained.

It doesn't have to be powerful, it just has to be something that gives a reason why 1048-A should even be worked towards, right now it just feels like a generic goal for 1048 to work towards. I understand it's just a teddy bear, but if it really has to be as hard as it is to even obtain 1048-A, then he should be at least a little better than he is now, because now 1048-A spawns, and then instantly dies.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:40 AM, Gunther said:

I mean, its 1048, its a Teddy Bear, unlike 682 or 106, 1048's are supposed to be shite, they are not supposed to be Defcon 1 warranting SCPs. 
-Support.

There is a difference between fun and useful to play but hard to master and just crap. This SCP is just crap. It shouldn't be this hard to get ears and then get killed. Plus this SCP is a Keter. It shouldn't be easy to handle.

Edited by Alex B (Tavdogg11)

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.