Tonto's LT Application

Tonto

Should I become LT?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant (LT)

In-Game Name: SM Tonto 1A77

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157391243

Current Rank: Sergeant Major (SM)

How long have you been in your current rank?: 6 months

What timezone are you in?: Central Standard Time (CST)

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Throughout my time as a Police Officer on the server I have learned and applied many important skills and standards set by the ranks above mine. I have found that the skills and standards I follow, make me into who I am today. I personally set myself and my subordinates to higher standards, not only to better themselves but to better the Truth North PD entirely. When training cadets I always try to set by example to show the proper way a PD officer is supposed to act and conduct themselves so that when they grow in the ranks they too will use the skills I taught them to encourage newer officers to act in that same professional and proper manner. So far this method has proven itself and that it works as I have seen people I trained grow in the ranks and achieve amazing things. I feel that by me joining Low Command I can contribute even further to bettering PD and all its members. That being said, I feel I can make this happen by enforcing the standards and skills set by all high and low command members as well as rules set by the server and PD and to enforce those rules to hopefully inspire my subordinates to become better Police Officers and to make PD more enjoyable for everyone. I strongly feel I am ready to take on the responsibility of Lieutenant and I promise to not let anyone down along the way and I will continue to work extremely hard to not only better myself but to better this Police Department that I hold dearly to my heart because I genuinely love this community and it’s members. I can only hope for more amazing experiences ahead in my journey throughout this Police Department.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Tonto

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

-/+Support

+Nice guy with good intentions

+chill guy

-you kinda recently took a longish break and came back and you’ve been semi active

-Ik you where SM for 6 months but on about half was active

Tonto your a amazing guy just when I joined the community I didn’t see you on until around end of October when I was a SM that’s the only reason it’s a -/+ Support other than that your a great person and wouldn’t complain if you where too become LT

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+support

-Semi-active 

+professional 

+has been SM for 6 MONTHS! 
I am changing my opinion because after seeing you in-game and how other people feel I see u could be a great LT
Edited by springs.exe
  • Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

14 hours ago, Assault said:

+Support

-Nice 

-Is fair and enforces the laws properly

-Trains Cadet when one is on

-Has been a SM for a while

-Active

Good luck man you would be great for Command  🙂 

Good-Luck!

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

18 hours ago, Assault said:

+Support

-Nice 

-Active

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

-Nice 

-Active

Good luck man you would be great for Command  

• Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

9 hours ago, vigorusanimal said:

On 12/22/2019 at 2:43 PM, Torty said:

-/+Support

+Nice guy with good intentions

+chill guy

-you kinda recently took a longish break and came back and you’ve been semi active

-Ik you where SM for 6 months but on about half was active

Tonto your a amazing guy just when I joined the community I didn’t see you on until around end of October when I was a SM that’s the only reason it’s a -/+ Support other than that your a great person and wouldn’t complain if you where too become LT

• Like 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 12/23/2019 at 9:41 AM, springs.exe said:

-support

-not that active 

-has no leadership skills

+has been SM for 6 MONTHS! 

You're hurting my head... You have no leadership skills to posts on LT Apps, you do not know what you're saying.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 12/22/2019 at 6:40 PM, Assault said:

+Support

-Nice 

-Active

• Like 1

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

• Head Admin
On 12/22/2019 at 8:40 PM, Assault said:

+Support

-Nice 

-Active

Good luck Tonto!

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

+Support

•Great Guy

•Mature

•Active

•Fit for position

Goodluck with your application Tonto and I look forward to seeing you on the field.

• Like 1

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

On 12/24/2019 at 5:45 AM, Munchies said:

You're hurting my head... You have no leadership skills to posts on LT Apps, you do not know what you're saying.

If you carry on responding to applications and giving unnecessary or rude responces, you're going to have your reserve rank removed. Shut up.

• Like 1

Ex. Dep Comm

On 12/28/2019 at 4:46 AM, Yobo said:

+ Support

Decent person. Deserves Lieutenant. 

Fit for command more then alot of people applying.

You have mine and all of States support

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 12/23/2019 at 7:08 PM, Pooders said:

+Support

-Nice 

-Active

Good luck man you would be great for Command  

agreed

• Like 1

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes