1. 1. Choose Honestly

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Chombos

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineer Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Shadow

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve our player count for 31st and have a better understanding on why 31st is needed. I can also show them new things and will be able to improve our numbers by sky rocketing through the roof. I am willing to stay on the job for hours just to make sure we have people who are dedicated enough to join 31st and help us not go regimental. I can make sure that my 31st do their best and enjoy being part on 31st.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted because of my lack of warns, my competitive hours on the servers, my association with being a GM that is aspiring in becoming staff, and how I am always dedicated to do the right thing. I never want to let the  empire down and I am willing to do anything in my power to help the community.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because there is no current engineer officer which puts 31st in a bad position. I want to be able to revive 31st and make it so they don't go regimental. They aren't nearly as respected as before and it makes me very sad to here this so I am willing to spend hours just to help them regrow and make sure they are make to the position they used to be in. There are barely any 31st on the server at times and I want to be able to change this so that is why I want this rank.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Stating from the guidelines "  Engineering Officers are to assist the CE in managing ship systems and overseeing combat installations & demolitions. & may promote Master Sergeant in 31st Demolition corp ". But in my own words I would say help our fellow 31st members and support the Chief with their job. As a Engineer Officer we are regulated to oversee are troopers and make sure they are doing their job correctly, we can also assist in objectives and help them follow guidelines. We need to make sure they do everything correct so that the systems on the ship aren't broken and work perfectly.

PS. My other application is obsolete and do not wish to be graded. I realized I can not apply for MO, do not take any offence please.

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• 2 weeks later...