076-2 Rework - Denied

Phillers

What you want to see? - For 076's HP to be lowered, but for his SWEP to be replaced with the Damascus sword (With some edits). As of current the SWEP 076 has is utter garbage, it has the worst hit-reg out of all the weapons ive seen, and is simply all around bad. The Damascus Sword on the other hand, has actualy workable Hit reg, so what i suppose doing is replacing the 076 Swep with the sword, and upping the swords Damage to around 200-300 per hit. The Sword can only be swung when not sprinting however, so i propose buffing its mobility to +- 110% - 120%, This also makes sense lore wise, as he would be able to walk faster then baseline humans. I do however realise that this would make 076 more powerfull then it is. Thats why i propose a further nerf  to its HP (Maybe 2.5K or something of the sort) to keep it fair and balanced. Overall, i believe this would keep him on roughly the same difficulty grade to recontain, but would make it a lot more enjoyable as there would be less messing around with actualy trying to hit someone has 076.

Why should we add it? - It would be less glitchy, while not making him much more difficult to RC.

What are the advantages of having this? - A  better player experience, and seeing how 076 is a Gold+ Class, if he gets a bit easier to use, maybe more donations for the server.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF/076 Players.

Links to any content - N/A

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

076 is already hard to contain last thing we need is it to be killing everything it challenges in 5 seconds. 

The only thing I would may be in support of is the HP being lowered

076's SWEP is not bad, just learn how to use it effectively, I've seen 076s completely demolish groups of MTF.

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

47 minutes ago, Cryolast said:

-Support

076 is already hard to contain last thing we need is it to be killing everything it challenges in 5 seconds. 

The only thing I would may be in support of is the HP being lowered

076's SWEP is not bad, just learn how to use it effectively, I've seen 076s completely demolish groups of MTF.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Okay 2 things, 

First, @Cryolast Yes, 076 can kill groups easily, but thats due to how the swep works. It only works well if both you and your opponent are standing still/moving very slowly, as then it actualy registers the hit. In a group scenario people have a tendency to stand still/bodyblock eachother from moving, making killing easier. However, in a 1v1 scenario people can simply keep hopping around 076 while shooting him and you can not hit them, basically forcing you to run. So, for the group scenario's, this would barely have any real effect. For the 1v1 scenario's, it makes it actualy possible (Also more fun, as there would be less running away) Also, even if this was more effective, im also suggesting a whole 1K Reduction in 076's HP,  which would more then balance that out.

Second,  @Gunther No, altough the models are similair, they are different SWEP's.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, Bread said:

His HP nerf was already accepted

I believe the HP nerf would be due to the idea that SCP 076-2 would become faster and therefore harder to terminate, so to compensate the increased difficulty there would be an HP drop

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

12 hours ago, Gunther said:

Pretty sure his SWEP is the Damascus Sword.

Its not. 
Also the hit reg sucks for almost every weapon

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||