Colesoft Staff Report

ViperKimg

1 minute ago, Jayden said:

Just want to put out there that I don't see how bringing SMT into it changes anything at all. They are SMT... it's not really a comparison that you can make when SMT obviously can do as they please.

Exactly, that’s like saying “oh Friendly Steve was placing props in the road as an obstacle course the other day so I’m obviously allowed to do that as well”

(Just an example, don’t know if he’s done that or not. Event idea??)

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

2 hours ago, Yobo said:

-Support

PD was on lockdown. Mingy family, Martial Law and Lockdown. Bailer had a prop accross it. But you could still access the bailer by entering the first door. FBI locked down all suspects because of the major crimes going on.

You can easily still get to the bailer by opening the door. But you as a minge decide to make biggest fuss. And in the recording it has you boasting about getting them warned? 

No valid evidence showing us how it was blocked or showing in what way you could not get to the Bailer. 

staff report? Now you are just looking to warn him out of spite of him warning you yesterday. 

Dislike your attitude.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Guys please stop arguing on this post, take it into dm's! Other than that only +/- Supports please!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Ok so what I see is prop block. In the second video you can see props over the doors of pd and the bailer. Now if myan or high ranked staff/ command members wanted to do that then take money from the counter something like that it would be fine but they were just at that point doing it to annoy sx or what ever they were called at the time. The Doors where also propblocked from what I saw in the video so it’s a +/- support from me 

no staff member/ member of the community should be acting like this. A staff member should know the rules.

i just don’t know why they had to block off the doors.

nothing against y’all but it’s just my opinion 

Edited by Max Holland
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

Ok so what I see is prop block. In the second video you can see props over the doors of pd and the bailer. Now if myan or high ranked staff/ command members wanted to do that then take money from the counter something like that it would be fine but they were just at that point doing it to annoy sx or what ever they were called at the time. The Doors where also propblocked from what I saw in the video so it’s a +/- support from me 

no staff member/ member of the community should be acting like this. A staff member should know the rules.

i just don’t know why they had to block off the doors.

nothing against y’all but it’s just my opinion 

Ima agree with that ^^^^

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

FBI should not be building in PD as it is not our property. We need to respect the different departments property's or in the future all departments will start building in each others respected areas. This video shows the desk blocked off so no one can use the NPC. But the second video shows a keypad on the door, which means its not prop block. and even if it was there is still other ways into the PD.

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

18 minutes ago, Lil Yachty said:

+SUPPORT

This is blatant Prop block 

- Martial law does not grant PD the ability to block the bail NPC

- If the family was causing issues and breaking rules as you stated Cole & Yobo a staff member should have been called.

- "We blocked off the bailer because we did not want a continuous cycle of Jailed-Bailed-Arrested-Unrealistic Shootout- Jailed - and so on. And We also wanted you to serve jail time. " This is not a valid reason what so ever and with the way you worded that sentence sounds like you have not intent to role-play as that cycle is apart of role-playing on a POLICERP server. And how would the shootout be unrealistic? Because they are better equipped for a gun fight? With more people and better guns? Also the way you worded that sentence means that they did not attribute to that cycle and you were blocking the NPC preemptively to avoid said cycle.

Now please understand I am not defending anyone or anything. I am simply stunned how this is even an argument.PD got frustrated because they couldn't compete with the criminals on the server so they decided to break the MOTD 

I couldn’t agree more with this.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Lil Yachty said:

+SUPPORT

- If the family was causing issues and breaking rules as you stated Cole & Yobo a staff member should have been called.

- "We blocked off the bailer because we did not want a continuous cycle of Jailed-Bailed-Arrested-Unrealistic Shootout- Jailed - and so on. And We also wanted you to serve jail time. " This is not a valid reason what so ever and with the way you worded that sentence sounds like you have not intent to role-play as that cycle is apart of role-playing on a POLICERP server. And how would the shootout be unrealistic? Because they are better equipped for a gun fight? With more people and better guns? Also the way you worded that sentence means that they did not attribute to that cycle and you were blocking the NPC preemptively to avoid said cycle.

Now please understand I am not defending anyone or anything. I am simply stunned how this is even an argument.PD got frustrated because they couldn't compete with the criminals on the server so they decided to break the MOTD 

After reviewing the perspectives within this report, I find that the PD in this case was behaving unfairly, and as I witnessed it; only elevating the conflict out of spite.

I would like it if PD members would actually call a sit within situations like this for a peaceful discussion, rather than turning to any sort of underhand targeting. 

It's unfair to criminal families to be called "mingy" or "minge families" when only select members may be misbehaving as well. This is pure generalization, and punishes players who follow the rules constantly (such as in my case where I sit at 0 warns, but still get called a minge just because I'm in SX.) It would be unfair to call an entire PD department "mingy" just because of some select members.

The things in discussing here apply within this report as well as many other situations I've witnessed within criminal families.

Thanks for your time.

+SUPPORT

____

- EmptiedSkies

Edited by EmptiedSkies
  • Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

3 hours ago, Lil Yachty said:

+SUPPORT

+ SUPPORT

Couldn't agree more with this. You also cannot call a family "MINGY" simply b/c you get wrecked by them and are far weaker than them. Everything was done BY THE RULES and following ALL RULES. If anyone was breaking them, it would be different but nobody was. The incident in PD was done purely out of spite and it was quite obvious. 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Not trying to argue, or cause a bigger fight but: 

This should be a player report and not a staff report as the person you are reporting is not on duty at the given time of this video. Further more, Myan shouldn't have been brought into this....? Like, anything he does is irrelevant to THIS situation as a whole. Regardless of what it's worth: 

+/-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support 

In all honesty I agree that this should be more of a player report.

You obviously cannot prop block the npc, it's specifically in the motd you cannot build bases (using props) that block npc's which really much concerns me why Colesoft would have done that. Along with pulling his rank card saying he is High Command, which isn't true actually. He isn't High Command of the server, only FBI (He resigned anyway so). 

Colesoft also said that he can do this because SMT did it? Yes SMT manage the server and quite frankly they can do whatever they want. That does not give Colesoft the excuse to do whatever he wants, thought that was pretty clear but guess not. Colesoft is a normal player that is expected to follow all of the rules. 

Edited by Calamity
  • Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, Voxis said:

Not trying to argue, or cause a bigger fight but: 

This should be a player report and not a staff report as the person you are reporting is not on duty at the given time of this video. Further more, Myan shouldn't have been brought into this....? Like, anything he does is irrelevant to THIS situation as a whole. Regardless of what it's worth: 

+/-SUPPORT

Okay, I will keep that in mind (about the player report) I asked in one of the videos which I’m supposed to do and someone said staff so that’s just what I went with. Thank you. 

• Like 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

Lets not have an full out argument on this post or ill have to lock and warn a few people 🙂.

If this was a server where only staff could place props then it would be counted as Staff Abuse/Prop block but its just Propblock so technically this should be more in the player report part than the staff report. If I was the staff member dealing with this situation I would consider it as prop block as someone is blocking a player from doing a action or command ingame to change the turn in an event or role-play situation even if they are a "high command" member or a "reserves" member it will still be counted as prop block. 

But at the end of the day its up to Steve.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hotshot manager.png

-support in My Honest Opinion

Viper you have been making countless reports or false warns on staff even when you know you were in the wrong from my eyes it looks like your just trying to get people demoted because they gave you a warn that is why i see 

uncalled for if that is your true intent  

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Denied

When Martial Law is active, Government may block off the bailer. To block it off when Martial Law is not active, PD High Command Permissions are needed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor