Colesoft Staff Report

ViperKimg

Your In-Game Name: ViperKimg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157110347

Staff member's In-Game Name: Colesoft Grey

What did they do? He prop-blocked the bailor so my friends couldn't bail me. 

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Warn+Demotion on FBI

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

-Support

PD was on lockdown. Mingy family, Martial Law and Lockdown. Bailer had a prop accross it. But you could still access the bailer by entering the first door. FBI locked down all suspects because of the major crimes going on.

You can easily still get to the bailer by opening the door. But you as a minge decide to make biggest fuss. And in the recording it has you boasting about getting them warned? 

No valid evidence showing us how it was blocked or showing in what way you could not get to the Bailer. 

staff report? Now you are just looking to warn him out of spite of him warning you yesterday. 

Dislike your attitude.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

As a Member of High Command I am aloud to do what I can to protect the place. We Called your family "Torty" as Terrorist Organization and your members AOS. As a part of martial law and the fact that we were arresting you guys We blocked off the Bailer but it was not prop block. The entrance was KeyPad protected. All you needed was a few people and a keypad cracker or EMP and boom your in. Full access to the bailer.

We blocked off the bailer because we did not want a continuous cycle of Jailed-Bailed-Arrested-Unrealistic Shootout- Jailed - and so on. And We also wanted you to serve jail time. 

So. - Support

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

11 minutes ago, Yobo said:

-Support

PD was on lockdown. Mingy family, Martial Law and Lockdown. Bailer had a prop accross it. But you could still access the bailer by entering the first door. FBI locked down all suspects because of the major crimes going on.

You can easily still get to the bailer by opening the door. But you as a minge decide to make biggest fuss. And in the recording it has you boasting about getting them warned? 

No valid evidence showing us how it was blocked or showing in what way you could not get to the Bailer. 

staff report? Now you are just looking to warn him out of spite of him warning you yesterday. 

Dislike your attitude.

Thank you, Yobo, for reminding me to put this video in as well.

This shows where Colesoft made it impossible to use the bailer without raiding the entire PD 

(and im pretty sure it says in the motd you arent allowed to raid PD as well)

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

2 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

Thank you, Yobo, for reminding me to put this video in as well.

This shows where Colesoft made it impossible to use the bailer without raiding the entire PD 

(and im pretty sure it says in the motd you arent allowed to raid PD as well)

Well. The way you would go about using the bailer would be to Jail break. Funny thing about a jailbreak is that you get to raid and use emps and shoot cops.

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

Also, this is not being done out of spite because he warned me yesterday. This is something that literally my ENTIRE family that was on decide "yeah, if theyre just going to ruin our RP like that, let's just all get off."

1 minute ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

Well. The way you would go about using the bailer would be to Jail break. Funny thing about a jailbreak is that you get to raid and use emps and shoot cops.

We were done shooting, we just wanted an easy way to continue RP. We were just racing each other with our new GTRs and wanted to go back to it. 

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the reason the bailer was added was so that you WOUDLN'T have to jailbreak, not so that anyone who wants could just block it off and force jailbreaks.

2 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

We were done shooting, we just wanted an easy way to continue RP. We were just racing each other with our new GTRs and wanted to go back to it. 

The issue here is that you raced thought the entire map leading to the cops ending up in pursuit of one of you. And you guys cant rp as normal humans. You just have to shoot at us. Take the example of when I first got on. You adverted that you were going to do a street race. I showed and didnt get 10 feet from my car before 8 of you walked up to me with Negev's and shotguns yelling at me to leave and it was just a simple illegal street race. I was just going to yell al yall to leave. I wasnt going to arrest any of you or even ticket. I just wanted you guys gone but no. you had to shoot me didnt cha. Cant forget the time your buddy cop baited by driving past me and cert with a smoking atv with 4 poped tires and when we tried to do someone about it we got sniped. 

9 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

yeah, if theyre just going to ruin our RP like that, let's just all get off.

You guys consistently ruin the RP of gov by doing street races and if we even attempt to intervene you shoot us. I have never once been apart of enjoyable RP by families You guys are so damn trigger happy with Gov. Cant even let us arrest one damn person without having to turn the Gov side of GL into swiss cheese. 

And Aren't Street Races cop bait in general? I mean. Street races themselves are illegal and by nature they attract cops leading to shootings.

Um so I don’t know what happens cause I’m on loa so I don’t have much too say XD +/- support

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Just now, Torty said:

Colesoft I have now been on vacation when this happened so I’m confused when you said your family “Torty” kinda looks unprofessional when you say that and I’m on vacation

The Name of the family was "Torty"

21 minutes ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

The issue here is that you raced thought the entire map leading to the cops ending up in pursuit of one of you. And you guys cant rp as normal humans. You just have to shoot at us. Take the example of when I first got on. You adverted that you were going to do a street race. I showed and didnt get 10 feet from my car before 8 of you walked up to me with Negev's and shotguns yelling at me to leave and it was just a simple illegal street race. I was just going to yell al yall to leave. I wasnt going to arrest any of you or even ticket. I just wanted you guys gone but no. you had to shoot me didnt cha. Cant forget the time your buddy cop baited by driving past me and cert with a smoking atv with 4 poped tires and when we tried to do someone about it we got sniped. 

You guys consistently ruin the RP of gov by doing street races and if we even attempt to intervene you shoot us. I have never once been apart of enjoyable RP by families You guys are so damn trigger happy with Gov. Cant even let us arrest one damn person without having to turn the Gov side of GL into swiss cheese. 

And Aren't Street Races cop bait in general? I mean. Street races themselves are illegal and by nature they attract cops leading to shootings.

I am sorry we ruin your RP by causing shootouts, we don’t play on government so we don’t have any perspective on that. I will bring that to the attention of my family. 
Also, in that last bit where I got arrested, I told my family to just leave me while i get out and surrender then come bail me so this can all be over, then the bailer was blocked. This is why we were so annoyed by it. 

The Name of the family was "Torty"

Realized that and changed it srry thought you where blaming me

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Also, I would just like to say that we were all putting in $1,000,000 for a big prize pool for whoever won, so we were really enjoying the races going back and forth in seeing whos game lagged the least and could get to the end first. I don’t understand how that’s copbait, it happens literally all the time IRL. We didn’t have the goal of just shooting cops, our goal was to get to the end and get our money, but when spike trips get involved, everyone starts getting heated. 

And the “Torty” Family came from us having a couple other non-SX members joining us but still wanting to have the same family name. Torty was just the first thing that came to mind ❤️

+support

I just don't really see why you had to block off the bailer. I understand that in your opinion they could have been mingy and they kept getting bailed over and over again, but there are better alternatives. There are other things you could have done instead of blocking it off. Everyone should have full access to the bailer at all times. Even if it was accessible past the first door, past the first door is usually considered AOS/KOS. It shouldn't have to go that far.    Just my opinion

Could have all been resolved in a normal staff sit instead of resorting to blocking it as well.

Edited by Jayden
  • Gaminglight Love 2

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

Also, I would just like to say that we were all putting in $1,000,000 for a big prize pool for whoever won, so we were really enjoying the races going back and forth in seeing whos game lagged the least and could get to the end first. I don’t understand how that’s copbait, it happens literally all the time IRL. We didn’t have the goal of just shooting cops, our goal was to get to the end and get our money, but when spike trips get involved, everyone starts getting heated. 

And the “Torty” Family came from us having a couple other non-SX members joining us but still wanting to have the same family name. Torty was just the first thing that came to mind ❤️

REMEMBERANCE 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

13 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+support

I just don't really see why you had to block off the bailer. I understand that in your opinion they could have been mingy and they kept getting bailed over and over again, but there are better alternatives. There are other things you could have done instead of blocking it off. Everyone should have full access to the bailer at all times. Even if it was accessible past the first door, past the first door is usually considered AOS/KOS. It shouldn't have to go that far.    Just my opinion

Could have all been resolved in a normal staff sit instead of resorting to blocking it as well.

It was more of a Keep them in.  Also there was not a staff issue

• Sad 1

It was more of a Keep them in.  Also there was not a staff issue

When I say staff issue I mean more of like a talk about what was going on and how to stop the chaos, versus a punishment of any sort.

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

Just now, Jayden said:

When I say staff issue I mean more of like a talk about what was going on and how to stop the chaos, versus a punishment of any sort.

They werent breaking the rules tho. They were in the rules just fine. We just wanted to contain them

19 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+support

Myan blocks off the bailer and does desk jockeying most often. 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

27 minutes ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

They werent breaking the rules tho. They were in the rules just fine. We just wanted to contain them

Yeah I understand that, but Yobo is claiming that they were being minges. and you claim that they cant RP as normal humans. This is something that a staff member could have aided with is what I am trying to say, whether they were in the rules or not.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

-Suppport

If SMT Can do it which I have seen Myandabeast the Head Admin do it multiple times, what says he can't. He put the marshall law down because of the just mass mingeyness and crime you guys were doing at night. You do this every night expecting that you can break rules at night and not get away with it. (Not all of you SX do it, but some of them). He announced that PD Bailer will be blocked off or PD with be isolated from everyone until marshall law is over. 

Edited by [GL] Elapin

No offence to anyone, but you are all making it sound like Anyone could just get on tomorrow and block off the bailer all day. Myan is a special case. If you’re saying that since Myan did it, so can Colesoft, that would mean that I can as well.