Chombos Chief Medical Officer Application

Chombos

What is your ingame name?: Chombos

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Harrison

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can provide a better aspect of medical as it can be boring to play time to time. I can make sure they have a fun time being a medic and will be providing other things like, events, tryouts, and something they can do to pass time. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I can be trusted as I have no warns, always listen to my higher ups, act as professionally as possible, and use common sense when dealing with situations. I am inspired to have a great time being a Medical officer as I wish to help our Medics enjoy being a medic. There are a lot of reasons I can be trusted, like how I am a game master, or that I am already a Medic myself in MC. 

Why do you want this rank?: As I clarified above I want medics to have a better aspect of rp, and have a better time being a medic. I can show them things they don't know and can always help them if they need assistance. I wish to inspire them to do great things and move up the ranks, not as a medic but a inspired person to believes they can achieve greatness like I wish to do someday. I wish to be able to provide a better learning of medical, as people may not know how to deal with cuts or anything like that so I am willing to teach them how to be the greatest they can be.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: 100%, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  The purpose of Chief Medical officers is to be an overseer to the medics, like acting as a command member but not really. We assist in making proper medical protocols and ensuring that they are being followed by medical staff. Medical officers we are to help the command members of the battalion and make sure everything is running smoothly along side the Commanders. I am positive that I can provide guidance to the MC we have today as we have many on time to time who can get confused like the MT's or even the PFC's in the battalion. I can even provide activities to make sure they don't go bored so they can enjoy everything. But my primary goal is to certify that MC doesn't go regimental as it would be a very sad thing to happen to a very good branch. Going regimental isn't like scraping a knee its a whole other world which doesn't need to happen so i am here to stop that. 

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• 3 weeks later...