Who is cuter?

Springs

Ok so @Noah REmiX and I are fighting over who is the cutest so what do you think I'm obviously the cuter one  

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Me

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

We will figure out soon when the people of truenorth vote

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

This is just because we are fighting over being ring boy at Blitzton and mrs deamobtnrjrn wedding

On 12/18/2019 at 10:08 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

Blitzton and Mrs. Demeanor's Wedding

Date Of Wedding: December 27th, 6-7 PM EST At Lake houses

All May Come UNLESS NOT PROHIBITED BY SECURITY

IM SORRY SHMOOPY BUT IT IS NO MORE

Slots Open

Priest: Open
Security Guards: Taken By Any UMC Member

Vehicle Driver For Wedding Car: Open

Gordan Ramsy The Cook: Taken by Jayden

Kid 1:

Kid 2:

Ex. Girlfriend: (FOR THE MEMES)

Right Hand Man: Taken By Epipen

Best Woman: Taken By MiKey (Yes, I changed his gender)

Ring Boy:

Groomsman: 

Application To Become One of the Following...

Name:

Steam ID:
Why Do You Want To Become The Job (50+ Words):

What Job Do You Want To Become:

Do you Agree to do your job correctly and not Minge:

P.S. RING BOY MUST BE BELOW 15 YEARS OLD OR SOUND VERY YOUNG

Applications Are Close On December 21st. 

To Post an Application, do it in this forums post. 

Edited by Noah REmiX

@Roninis cuter then any of you

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Damn this is not what I expected to see when I check the forms xD

XD same ngl 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

Ngl, Torty mabye. That little special sock. @Torty But not what I was expecting.

BUTT SCOOT

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

@[GL] Elapin I give up. Give him ring boy I guess. Springs took this wayyyyyy to serious and got mad. Just give him the job. I was only doing this as a JOKE so calm down @springs.exe. How ever still vote for people before this post is dead.

You didn't take it as one, but okay. I don't want the job, but people can still vote for who is cuter. and yes munchies I am aware that it is KINDA cringy it was a joke a kinda cringy one.

Neither of you are cute. I had the best wedding here at GL, and you can fight me. 

Case closed, bottom line, I win, boo hoo, game over. Good day. 

Edit: Almost forgot, @Hannah King would be willing to vouch for all of the above statements I made as well 😉

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||