Frosty Trial Moderator Application - Denied

XI Frost IX

What is your in-game name?:

XI FROST IX

What is your steam name?:

XI Frost IX

What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:0:98541536

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

yes i have staffed on a minecraft server as well as some other old G-Mod servers and am no longer apart of either

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)aboutspacer.png

4 years ago 7/9/2015

What date did you make your forums account?

Nov 21 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?663865683_GarrysMod12_22_201910_12_25PM.thumb.png.790950f4e05365ab803832f134b700a6.png

Have you donated?

yes VIP+ custom printers and a few others and hoping to buy a custom class

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No 

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

ETS

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I am a very dependable well rounded individual that listens to orders and can make snap decisions. I am a very good at communication and listening to my higher ups. I've been on this server for about 4 years with a break every here and there. I always thought i could be an admin but i didn't have enough time. I have recently realized I've been much more active at a more constant rate. I've made a decision to try for it and see how for I can make it. I am on a lot of times that most people are and are not making me available to switch to mod to help meet ratio. I am mainly active on weekends and my average playtime during the week is about 2 and a half hours per day. I don't have a job except for school making my time expendable and in a surplus. While being on the server for about 4 years I've only gotten single warn for something my family did not myself. I'd like to become a mod to help others out and make the server a better place for everyone. I hope to some day climb the ranks of many great members of your staff! 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first get the victim to the roof and ask if they have video evidence, after doing that and seeing if they do have recordings I will then check logs and if i find proof i will either jail the person and if the do not comply/shoot or swearing in an admin sit i will mute and or freeze them and strip them of their weapons. After this i will collect victim accounts of the incident and then give out the appropriate punishment such as a jail time, kick, warn etc. If they still do not comply or have multiple warns i will get a higher admin to give him/her a ban.

Edited by XI Frost IX
Sorry for the wrong steam ID and I am not sure why the screen shot didn't get added thank you.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

1 hour ago, Jay KAPP said:

+support 

Been here for a long time

Active

helpful

Put effort into staff application

meets word count

has a pull

~jay

Good Luck !!!! 

Your a cool guy good luck

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+/-Support

Active

Been here for quite some time

Nice guy

Mature and Respectful for the most part

However....

You have one forums post (this application)

0 Reputation points on forums

and a couple time when ive ran into you in sits ingame you have had really negative attitudes towards staff, the server or other players. BUT, this has only happened like 3 times or less, so as a result im giving you a +/-Support!

Good luck frost!

Edited by Timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- Support 

- Application does not follow format (No screenshot of warns) (No Steam ID)

- Staffing is not about "Seeing how far I can make it" 

- I Personally have not seen you on the server before.

- One forum post even though you have had the forum account since 2018 (Which to me shows you have no interest in the community, And you made the forum account only to get member tags on TS)

My rating is based off this application and this application only I have not interacted with Frost on the server. Due to my lack of interactions with frost I can not give  -Support  because I simply do not know frost.

And I think you were meaning to put EST for the time zone not ETS?

- Support
- Does not have a screenshot of his warnings.
- No steam ID just a link.
- Weak App
 - Has 1 post ( this app does not meet the forums post requirement) 
- Have not seen you on and we are in the same time zone.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

- no proof of warns

- steam id is link

- does not meet forms post minimum

I think you will be a great addition to the staff team but fix the link forms post and proof of warns or you will be denied 

•                                 Major + support
  • +active
  • +Kind
  • +helpful
Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Overall: Major -Support

+I see him on every night when I'm on

+Amazing guy (Nice, doesn't break any rules)

-No SteamID

-Nothing personal TERRIBLE application

TMBannerRanks.png.9a8ff5c4f715384f282227899ce00ea9.png.741ea3c9d1abf577e455bbf5a0999a73.png-Where's the proof for your warns?

-Doesn't meet the requirements. You only have one post.

• 1 week playing on the community
  • Active on Forums/TeamSpeak (We would like to see at least 25+ Posts for your Forums Account)
  • Well known among community members
  • Good reputation with other members of the community
Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+/- Support

- Active

- Very few interactions but from what I can remember is a friendly guy

- Errors in your application format

-Only 1 forum post which happens to be this application

- Doesn't meet forums post requirement to become a Trial Moderator

If you get a lot more active on our forums and your application is as solid and correct as can be from the second you post it, you'll have a greater shot at staff !

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

On 12/25/2019 at 12:54 AM, Jayden said:

+/- Support

- Active

If you get a lot more active on our forums and your application is as solid and correct as can be from the second you post it, you'll have a greater shot at staff !

On 12/24/2019 at 11:54 PM, Jayden said:

+/- Support

- Active

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

P.S. Get more active on the forums! That was the reason of the denial. ;(

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor