Phoenix's ST Commander App

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ST VCMDR Phoenix 8891/Zone  8881

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Storm Trooper Corp

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  i am a VCMDR i am Ready to become a Commander of this ST Corps i will make Stormtroopers shine to glory i want to make them Loyal to the Empire We will be Unstopable in the Empire The STs will not give up they will keep pushing there way to Destory the Rebels  once and for all the STs will be Greater and Smarter and Teach every battalion that theycan get Smarter and more unstopable We will still Make the Empire the Badest Machine in the Galaxy.I will make sure there Following SOP and RULES .Let them Watch me command the Troopers if they are new i let the Troopers i trained to the Very top to help them out in the Battlefield they will be Great Troopers that they Gain in the Empires Experance.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? Hours Min Seconds 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Main is to Command Troopers to its fillest and is it make the Battalion do trainings and more patrol we will keep on Doing that intill the Troopers are Fit we will set there Battle stations  up in MHB if we get too much of the STORMTROOPERS we will sent them to the SHB to Help the Pilots Push back the Rebels or Enemies that is attacking us we will have good Stronger Men in the Empire we will Guard the Hangers and the Ship with our lives on the lane we will retreat never give up we will fight to glory in the empire we protect our Lord and Emperour or and Navy men that is Important in this empire we fight through the Enemys that is in our way.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should Trust me Because I help the Troopers and command them to the very Top we will never give up till that enemy is Captured or Alive. I can make Squads to each ST troopers they will Defend and Offence they will be great in the Empire and in the Battlefield in the Battle they must work together as Three or four Squads  they will be Commanded by me to Flank the Enemy left or Right offence of course they go to Flanking and pushing and the rest of the Defence squad will be in Cover and killing the Enemys that is Advancing to us we will do this to the very End WE FIGHT FOR THE EMPIRE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE!

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday on the Hour

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

CWRP from Borith