Noah REmiX's Senior Mod Application - Accepted

Noah REmiX

Should I become a Senior Moderator?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Moderator?

• Yes!
    • No!

------------------------------------------------------

Noah REmiX's

Senior Moderator Application

--------------------------------------------------

What is your in-game name?: Noah REmiX

What is your steam name?: [GL] Noah REmiX

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:172401

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I have only been staff on Gaminglight,

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started at the beginning of July of 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account on October 1st.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have five warnings. One of them I need to appeal on ban. Sorry for the bad quality I took the picture on my phone.B9D0F279-66E8-486C-B780-62C3ADEF8C35.jpeg

Have you donated? No I haven't donated.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope, I wouldn't wanna break the staff handbook rules!

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? Yes, I have read the staff handbook many times.

Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time) 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): LuckyGoose | Admin

Masterson | Admin

Freeze | Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve the rank of Senior Moderator because I am a dedicated person and someone that learns from mistakes. To start off, I believe I am a mature staff member and very rarely act a very small amount of a immature person. I also enjoy doing my job as a staff member which makes me want to do more as a Senior Moderator! Once again I would like to say that I have matured over time staff has taught me so many things and helped me mature. I always ask if someone needs to be replaced on staff, or replace someone on staff if they ask me to. That is due to my dedication to this staff team. Sits, I always keep my calm in sits, and never get mad/yell. I always ask for evidence before checking the server logs as well. If the person or people I am in a sit with don't provide evidence, I would of course check the logs for evidence. Overall I give them time to speak and provide evidence. Continuing, with reasons I put effort into staff just like I do with applications like this one. I am a very helpful person that strives to get better. Not only that, but I am a hard worker. I also believe that I show amazing leadership. I am always on the server when I have time for it. Hopefully, I will get to use all of these traits and skills as a Senior Moderator!   

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start by bringing the person that reported this to a safe roof, along with the person being reported. I would do that using the "!bring [name]" command. Once I successfully brought them to a safe roof I would explain to them why they were brought there. When the person starts cussing towards me I would give them two warnings to stop. I would also tell them to calm down. If they continued to curse towards me then I would react calmly by just using the "!gag [name]" and the "!mute [name]" command so they couldn't curse at me anymore. That would also add a reason for the punishment which would be NCWS for continuing to curse after I told them to stop. I would then explain to them why they can't talk and why I did that to the person. I would then ask if they have evidence, and the evidence shows mass RDM then I would go ahead and give them their punishment. If they didn't provide evidence then I would look in the server logs for evidence by using the "!plogs" command. I would then explain that the logs and or video do show that they Mass RDMd. Finally, I can warn them and then ban the person for 3 Hours with the reasons listed. I could also do a 10,000 Jail by the "!jail [name]” command and teleporting them into somewhere where they cannot get killed. I would also warn them for "MassRDM | Staff Disrespect | NCWS” if they think it was false they can appeal it on the forums. 

Edited by Noah REmiX
Adding evidence of warns

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+support

-active

-nice

-has been mod for a while

Edited by springs.exe
  • Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

36 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support
- Great looking app.
- Im on everyday and i never see you on duty at all.
- Hasn't been active been on alot of LOA's

- Needs to be more active 

Forgot to add this is not directly at you or your attitude your a amazing guy just activity should be a bit better

Edited by Torty
  • Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 12/21/2019 at 8:18 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support
- Great looking app.

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/- Support
- Great looking app.

when ever i see u on ur always on srt

• Like 1

+/- Support

• Great app first of all
  • I also don't EVER see you on duty
  • I don't see you on the server much (could be timezone)
  • When i do see you on you're on SRT not Staff on Duty

You're an amazing guy just activity should be a bit better. I mean i was in the same place as you before i'm a former staff member but I know you from a RP perspective and never seen you on the job. You know your stuff and I'm pretty sure you're senior moderator material. Just try to be staff more and give pointers and help out Trail Mods at least if you don't wanna be on duty.

~ Noah Jimes | PD SM / State Trooper / SWAT |

• Like 1

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

30 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+support

Good app.
Is a good staff member.

Friendly.

Cons:
Not incredibly active on staff, though I have seen him on occasionally.

Changing mine good luck noah!

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 12/21/2019 at 9:18 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support
- Great looking app.

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+support

- Knowledgeable

- Good amount of experience as a Moderator

- Application is well written 

Like stated above, your activity on staff could be better, but I still believe you deserve to become a Senior Moderator

Good luck Noah!

Edited by Jayden
  • Like 1

spacer.png

On 12/21/2019 at 7:18 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support
- Great looking app.

• Like 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

On 12/21/2019 at 6:18 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support
- Great looking app.

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

+Support

I have seen you active doing a decent job at staffing. Your application has a lot of work put into it. You have been a moderator for a decent amount of time! I would like to see you more attending staff meetings. Good luck!

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 12/31/2019 at 4:17 AM, Jayden said:

+support

- Knowledgeable

- Good amount of experience as a Moderator

- Application is well written 

Like stated above, your activity on staff could be better, but I still believe you deserve to become a Senior Moderator

Good luck Noah!

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support

I have seen you active doing a decent job at staffing. Your application has a lot of work put into it. You have been a moderator for a decent amount of time! I would like to see you more attending staff meetings. Good luck!

• Like 1

+/- Support
- Great looking app.

I can't comment about your activity, but based on what others are saying, I'd give you a +/- support. You're a great guy, good luck!

Edited by utetwo
  • Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

• Head Admin
On 12/21/2019 at 9:18 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support
- Great looking app.

He knows the rules and how to enforce them, however doesn't always fill ratio or go on staff all that much..

Otherwise I think he is ready. +Support

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

1 hour ago, Cornthecanadian said:

+/- Support
- Great looking app.

Edited by EnderKnight57
  • Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."