Buff to the Crabs - Accepted

Ritz

What you want to see? - A LARGE increase to SCP-098's health and armour (something like 1k hp and 500 armour)

Why should we add it? - The crabs aren't very fun as when they do get breached (which feels very rare) they are easily contained as each one only has 225 hp and 75 armor  so they can be shot down before they can even get a hit off

What are the advantages of having this? - It will make the crabs play-able as the wait will actually be worth it to be able to go around and actually be able to kill things

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 098

lets be honest, SCP-098 is really underwhelming atm

Friendly reminder: this would still be balanced as scp-098 is a tranqable scp

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+/- Support

While the crabs are squishy, I think 1000 hp and 500 armor is way too much for them (and there is a way to tame 098s apparently). I'll support this if they get 550 hp and 175 armor. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Just A Heads Up: The numbers are just ones that i thought of off the top of my head, the main point is so that the crabs can actually survive for man than 1-2 magazines of most weapons.
But the suggested HP amount would not be too bad considering you can just tranq the crab

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

1 hour ago, Panda0Playz said:

a better idea would just make it so the crabs MUST be tranqed, and not killed

Though a sound idea, not a lot of people get to kill SCPs (except for 035). I think we should keep the ability to kill 098 because, well, it's more fun.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+ / - support

If it was one crab, I would be down for a big buff. We need to remember that they are a group of crabs and should be balanced accordingly.

I don't know their self-breaching guidelines, but maybe adding a buff to them self-breaching is a better way to make them stronger.

Big +Support, these guys are pretty much just slightly better D-Class as of current.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, Ritz said:

Just A Heads Up: The numbers are just ones that i thought of off the top of my head, the main point is so that the crabs can actually survive for man than 1-2 magazines of most weapons.
But the suggested HP amount would not be too bad considering you can just tranq the crab

For the reason above +Support for a little HP buff.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+ Support

The buff is too much, but even if theyre can be 5, 966 is much stronger and even gets camoflauge, i think that around 500hp 250 armor or something around this range would be fair, and since it is a donator class it would be uncommon to see more than 3 on at one time. Even if theyre were five then you can still tranq 3 kill 2, it would make it as threatening as 076 or 682 but 966 can cause the same chaos.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:26 PM, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

Though a sound idea, not a lot of people get to kill SCPs (except for 035). I think we should keep the ability to kill 098 because, well, it's more fun.

The crabs for me are invisible I'm the time being. I rather shoot them rather than tranq them to deal with them.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

But its not very fun when playing as the crabs to take 10+ minutes to self breach, then dying with 5 seconds of seeing a single mtf. 
At least 035 has a very high dps, the crabs have a melee weapon, that doesn't even have good hitreg

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT