Christmas Hammer kinda op ngl - Accepted

Big John

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

So, while playing 076 earlier today i was nearly single-handedly RC'd by a tech with a hammer, took me 1.5K hp before he was killed.

Let that sink in, a Tech with a hammer achieved more then an entire armed MTF Squad had accomplished earlier. 

If you still claim this hammer is balanced, then i really dont know what to say to you.

Why was there a tech fighting you? Bruh, does no one follow FearRP anymore?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

16 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Why was there a tech fighting you? Bruh, does no one follow FearRP anymore?

They rarely do, sadly enough. Utility staff should be running away, but oh well.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

6 hours ago, Falxen said:

So, while playing 076 earlier today i was nearly single-handedly RC'd by a tech with a hammer, took me 1.5K hp before he was killed.

Let that sink in, a Tech with a hammer achieved more then an entire armed MTF Squad had accomplished earlier. 

If you still claim this hammer is balanced, then i really dont know what to say to you.

How did you let a technician get 10 hits off on you with the hammer that has significantly slower movement speed that 076-2's swep (98% compared to 90%), couldn't you just chase down the technician because whenever he takes out the hammer he'd be doomed because even if he gets 1 hit, you can out swing and out hp him. 
But using a strategy would be silly

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

4 minutes ago, Ritz said:

How did you let a technician get 10 hits off on you with the hammer that has significantly slower movement speed that 076-2's swep (98% compared to 90%), couldn't you just chase down the technician because whenever he takes out the hammer he'd be doomed because even if he gets 1 hit, you can out swing and out hp him. 
But using a strategy would be silly

Simple enough, the Tech kept dancing around me, and with how broken 076's Swep is it is nearly impossible to hit someone unless you are both standing still.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

While melee hit reg isn't the best, 076-2's swing speed tends to make up for it. 
And whenever he would try to hit you, why not just run into him, causing you both to stop moving and allowing you to kill him.

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

21 minutes ago, Ritz said:

While melee hit reg isn't the best, 076-2's swing speed tends to make up for it. 
And whenever he would try to hit you, why not just run into him, causing you both to stop moving and allowing you to kill him.

What good is speed if you can't hit your mark?

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

What good is speed if you can't hit your mark?

if you compare 076-2's swep to other Melee weapons, it's the melee equivalent to missing a shot with the contender to missing a shot with the Scar 20

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

On 12/23/2019 at 1:25 AM, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-From what I heard and seen GENSEC is pretty much useless if a couple of D-Class rush them into a corner and just start massacring them.

-The hammer being nerfed would draw more people to play GENSEC and not avoid getting on the job.

-200//200 classes (a common benchmark) are a 2-4 hit which if trapped in tight spaces isn't great.

+support +support MORE +SUPPORT 

- i cant be a gensec ofc for 1 minute LITERALLY without being insta killed by that GD hammer 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support 

people say I payed money for the hammer its fine! yea and I payed money to play security heavy. and all the other jobs you kill easily. just because you payed to have a good experience doesn't mean your not ruining someone elses experience who might have payed more then you did to have a better experience people arnt going to want to pay the money for extra jobs if the hammer can still kill them in two to 3 shots.

+Support 
MTF and myself get smacked by this thing  mostly because combined with the massive damage, D bois have no nlr and have the number advantage making this weapon OP

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg