Christmas Hammer kinda op ngl - Accepted

Big John

What you want to see? - The Christmas Shop item nerfed to not do 150 damage in a single hit when it hits. Maybe make the left click do 50 initially, and 75 on a strong hit (where it would do 150 damage) right click is fine.

Why should we add it? - It'll make it more fair to go up against D-Class with it so you can't get 3 shot as MTF.

What are the advantages of having this? - Dclass won't be able to terrify security by one shotting most of them, and if not two shotting.

Who is it mainly for? - All Classes that have to deal with D-Class with these hammers, MTF, GENSEC, etc.

+ Support, it can currently 1 shot GenSec OFC's/LCPL's, and 1 shot all Utility staff.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ Support

In case you haven't seen, even ABOVE Lance Corporal can be one shot! It's too OP and requires a nerf. I understand people paid for it, and people paid for the Foolbar (Fubar) as well and it STILL got nerfed!

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

-support
Its swing speed is extremely slow and it has %90  mobility so it can be outran.

It's a burst damage weapon in its build. Its only redeeming features are its above average hitreg (which man not garbage) and its high damage. 
Its possible to eveade it by running backwards, jumping, and shooting the d-class. 
The Hammers are not like the sythe in which it had a quick swing speed. Its also a weapon that people payed money for.

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 hour ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

In case you haven't seen, even ABOVE Lance Corporal can be one shot! It's too OP and requires a nerf. I understand people paid for it, and people paid for the Foolbar (Fubar) as well and it STILL got nerfed!

+support 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

I mean, to be fair, the bat can one shot LCPL's. LCPL's are just generally easy to kill. And like all melee weapons, it need close range, just stay away and you won't die, simple as that.

-/+Support, any class can own this, so its not its exclusive to Class-D, also if can combat MTF in the way it does I'd say that fair, MTF are generally OP compared to D-Class, so having a close range weapon that Class-D can have an advantage with isn't too terrible.

Nevermind, +Support, they one shot my Sergeant.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+ Support The distance at which im hit is also a bit rediculous, amplified by the fact it one shots me unless im on riot control (basically cant leave dblock as riot control btw). Also, you cant outrun the shit when 12 dclass are chasing you and you got to open doors or try to weave your way through 10+ dclass. Half of D-class have this weapon because of how rediculous it is, the fact you can use it as other classes doesnt matter as the main defense to dclass (GENSEC) are wiped after 3 waves and then MTF, unless a adminstration and all of A1 is on, gets demolished as well, its getting to the point where im noticing a severe drop in numbers as soon as D-class begin to outnumber us and newly trained OFC think this is how it always is, im waiting more NLR than playing the game past the time of 7:00 PST

4 minutes ago, Tree said:

+ Support The distance at which im hit is also a bit rediculous, amplified by the fact it one shots me unless im on riot control (basically cant leave dblock as riot control btw). Also, you cant outrun the shit when 12 dclass are chasing you and you got to open doors or try to weave your way through 10+ dclass. Half of D-class have this weapon because of how rediculous it is, the fact you can use it as other classes doesnt matter as the main defense to dclass (GENSEC) are wiped after 3 waves and then MTF, unless a adminstration and all of A1 is on, gets demolished as well, its getting to the point where im noticing a severe drop in numbers as soon as D-class begin to outnumber us and newly trained OFC think this is how it always is, im waiting more NLR than playing the game past the time of 7:00 PST

Couldnt have said it any better 🙂

~Mervin

+support, this ruins gensec, makes it completely impossible to enjoy with the already monotonous waiting and other nonsense we have to deal with- either remove NLR for gensec or nerf the hammer. It's not just me, many people are thinking about quitting gensec over this damned weapon.

+Support

-From what I heard and seen GENSEC is pretty much useless if a couple of D-Class rush them into a corner and just start massacring them.

-The hammer being nerfed would draw more people to play GENSEC and not avoid getting on the job.

-200//200 classes (a common benchmark) are a 2-4 hit which if trapped in tight spaces isn't great.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-From what I heard and seen GENSEC is pretty much useless if a couple of D-Class rush them into a corner and just start massacring them.

-The hammer being nerfed would draw more people to play GENSEC and not avoid getting on the job.

-200//200 classes (a common benchmark) are a 2-4 hit which if trapped in tight spaces isn't great.

I'll give you a rundown of what I think when I see that hammer.
*Halloween scythe flashbacks *

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

18 hours ago, Tree said:

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

The weapon's ridiculous and I do believe a nerf is in order, however I personally think that a heavy nerf would be a bit of a kick in the head for those who had already donated for it. As opposed to a high damage reduction, I think a proper nerf would be a severe decrease in mobility and an increase in hit time.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:25 AM, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 12/22/2019 at 7:50 PM, Tree said:

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 12/23/2019 at 12:25 AM, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

~ CI Lieutenant-Colonel LC32/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness." 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Major +Support

The hammer is absolutely ridiculous in its current state. At 200/150, I am getting two shot with a HAMMER. Shotguns take like 5 shots to murder me. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

in my opinion don't think it's overpowered.

The stats are the same compared to the scythe. But the hammer has slower throwback so it's more satisfying hitting someone. The weapon is super slow, and killing the person who has the hammer is super simple. Don't think it needs to be nerfed. It's a limited time offer special weapon that people paid 15-30 bucks for. I think the Hammer is pretty good and does not need to be touched.

-Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 hours ago, Calamity said:

in my opinion don't think it's overpowered.

The stats are the same compared to the scythe. But the hammer has slower throwback so it's more satisfying hitting someone. The weapon is super slow, and killing the person who has the hammer is super simple. Don't think it needs to be nerfed. It's a limited time offer special weapon that people paid 15-30 bucks for. I think the Hammer is pretty good and does not need to be touched.

-Support

Sythe got nerfed a while ago, for this reason. 

Although i can't remember if it got nerfed on the other gaminglight servers. 
Because the hammer does about 70-80 more damage than the sythe on the scp-rp server

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

So, while playing 076 earlier today i was nearly single-handedly RC'd by a tech with a hammer, took me 1.5K hp before he was killed.

Let that sink in, a Tech with a hammer achieved more then an entire armed MTF Squad had accomplished earlier. 

If you still claim this hammer is balanced, then i really dont know what to say to you.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/23/2019 at 7:25 AM, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

I would say at least nerf it so the heavy hit does only 100 damage.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin