Can We Have More Escape Routes For D-Class? - Denied

SantaWho {1-47}

I have a suggestion about D-Class escape routes. We seem to be lacking some in the server and it really is a hard time trying to escape due to little to no escape routes for us D-Class and it kind of makes the server really boring to be a D-Class and people have to start out that way too. I just wish that D-Class had more escape routes so we can see the outside and many new players can be a part of the C.I whenever they want to instead of being rejected over and over again by application! This really saddens me to the point that I feel that I have lost hope in this server and if it will see more donators and as they see the regular folks don't spawn with weapons when they start out and it would really be a good idea to have some way to escape, other than praying to God that the Security and MTF don't shoot you down before you can escape from their wrath and it is kinda sad to know that us D-Class can't escape unless we get lucky with a Pro D-Class happens to spawn in. And it really ticks me off when I have to wait for hours until my window of opurtunity opens up briefly in order to hopefully escape the wrath of the Security Team. If one could find a way to make these escape routes possible then I think we have a good map with a good chance of escape possibility

Thank you all for your time to read this as my fingers really are starting to hurt so I might wanna stop now.

I hope you take this into consideration when you think about what to add next

Thank you again, and please have a good day

Steam Name: MasterWho

Just a heads up:

When making a suggestion, try to give a solution other than just bringing up a problem. 

Although i like the idea, it seems a bit hard to implement as it would most likely require a map edit. But it would be nice to be able to try to run through somewhere else than a singular choke-point. 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 hour ago, Samm said:

-Support

While this is a cool idea, you didn't use the format at 

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Like Susel said, they're not gonna change the map, especially not so D-Class have an easier way to escape.

Also, no, D-Class are prisoners, its supposed to be hard to escape. That's the whole point.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

Like Susel said, they're not gonna change the map, especially not so D-Class have an easier way to escape.

Also, no, D-Class are prisoners, its supposed to be hard to escape. That's the whole point.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

- Support

The only reason it is hard to escape is because d class don't work together and only like 1 d class tries to riot while the other d class just sit in the line. Try to start a riot and if you can't, just switch jobs because it is not worth waiting for nothing to happen. Besides that, they would have to change the map which they are not going to do, they would have to make a new map for that which they don't have the time for.

NebulisterNG

Security Sergeant Major / CI Corporal 

On 12/21/2019 at 2:17 PM, Susel said:

-support

No format

Would require map editing

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

- Support Getting out as D-Class isnt supposed to be easy, but at some times it can be. Now at peak times when alot of Gensec/MTF are on its a challenge but i have seen D-Class make it out, coordination, determination, a little bit of strategy and you win, if just a few D-class get to the armory, its going to be difficult for Gensec to do much until MTF arrives, and yall do have a current advantage of a broken weapon (Holiday Hammer). Making additional routes out would require a rework of Gensec and map editing which means even if this got support its going to be a while until you see this be implemented. BTW Chaos dont always train you if you make it to surface, out of the 18 or more times ive been to surface i havent been trained once.