Colesoft False Warn

ViperKimg

Your In-game:ViperKimg

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:157110347

The admin's name in-game:Colesoft

The admin's steam name (If you know it):IDK

What warning did you receive:copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.ad6c943b4866825fce22cff5f15f0efe.png

Why do you think this warn was false: He was doing a traffic stop and had his car parked in the middle of the road. I was speeding and didnt see his car when I pulled around the corner. His car ended up flying up and landing on top of my car and it went a very short distance away from the area before falling off my car. I then said "sorry I didn't mean to hit you" over my mic and drove off. By the time I was at the end of the road, I had another warn.

Any extra information: I thought the new warn appeal system was going to make trigger happy warns happen less? 

Edited by ViperKimg

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

@ColeSoft Grey need your side

If his story is true, id say +/-Support.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

Like Timmemes said need colesofts side, and this screenshot you gave us doesn't really help us tell where he was at the time.

The screenshot is the warn evidence. I don't have any evidence of the actually situation. All I can say is I had no intention of copbaiting here.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

- Support      Unfortunately I was not recording so I dont have anything to back me up besides DD SSGT Mike who was there. 

First off. I was parked on the side of the road only half my car actually in the road with my lights on. My car was clearly visible all the way down main meaning there is no way you didnt see it. You came off the road and hit dead center the back of my car and it road up onto your hood. You stopped and said nothing. Only after that you sped off with my car carrying it 50-75 meters down the road way out of mic distance before speeding off.  I called it cop bait because you intentionally rammed us and took off with my car.  After that I warned him after consideration of the incident.

The Lay out
https://prnt.sc/qe4bjp

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

7 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support Not enough evidence to say it wasnt copbait

I shouldn't have to prove it wasnt copbait. He should have to prove it was. I wasn't recording or getting screenshots, because I was not planning on getting a false warn for copbait.

Why does everyone in this community think you're guilty until proven innocent? It should be the other way around.

12 minutes ago, ViperKimg said:

I shouldn't have to prove it wasnt copbait. He should have to prove it was. I wasn't recording or getting screenshots, because I was not planning on getting a false warn for copbait.

Why does everyone in this community think you're guilty until proven innocent? It should be the other way around.

Once a staff member has issued a warn, it is up to you to prove it is false

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Staff make a call in the moment. This means we trust them to issue fair punishments. Its up to you to provide proof of a staff member issuing a false warn. Didn't seem to have a problem with that when you were staff so I don't know why its suddenly different when you have to. Oh wait.

• Laughing 3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

Staff make a call in the moment. This means we trust them to issue fair punishments. Its up to you to provide proof of a staff member issuing a false warn. Didn't seem to have a problem with that when you were staff so I don't know why its suddenly different when you have to. Oh wait.

Damnnnnn.

Yeah - Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 hours ago, th3 said:

Damn. -support

Signature.png

8 hours ago, Pooders said:

-support 

Lack of evidence

we have no way of knowing if its true or not

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

16 hours ago, th3 said:

Oof

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 12/21/2019 at 5:19 PM, th3 said:

-support

lack of evidence to prove otherwise sorry viper but now you know you should always have payback or something ti go off of

On 12/22/2019 at 10:19 AM, th3 said:

Roast beef

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"