Pooders False Warn

ViperKimg

Your In-game:ViperKimg

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:157110347

The admin's name in-game:Pooders

The admin's steam name (If you know it):IDK

What warning did you receive:FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Below

Why do you think this warn was false: Maddog pulled me over and pulled a gun out behind my car and I was wanted, so I got scared and drove away. I don't understand why I was warned for this? I've been told several times that if someone points a gun at your car, you're allowed to drive away. Maddog supposedly shared a video with Pooders and Pooders believed Maddog was close enough to me to consider it FearRP, but from my memory, I do not believe it was. When I requested the video to put it on this post, I was told SMT has said you can get warned for sharing videos? So Maddog said he might put it here.

Any extra information:The entire staff sit was held in a discord call with Maddog and Pooders, I was not given a proper chance in-game to voice my side or allowed to see the video that got me warned, so whether it was true or false, this warn was unprofessional and unfair.

image.thumb.png.d7631e3e33d014563983f3700ba2577c.png

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

So from my Pov Maddog pulled him over and pointed a gun to him and he drove away thats fearRp because he had a gun pulled to him as well as there was jayden in the call too and we agreed on it so there is my side

please Note that i am not being biased in any way there was video proof of it and an admin agreed a warn should be initiated 

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

5 minutes ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

The video of the situation
https://youtu.be/9RoY8zaht_g

I recommend to stop wasting time on the forums, and SMT and JMT have better things to do, then deal with this. You have a nice day, Jesus loves you so do I.

I don't believe I am wasting anyone's time. This was a false warn. I do not believe in the circumstance that I was under FearRP. You were far enough away from me.

If I was close enough to be under FearRP, why didnt you just shoot the car?

Edited by ViperKimg

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

1 minute ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

I really wasn't that far at all, its a shotgun to the back of your head and you ran for what reason? 

I was wanted, please read the post