Corner's Admin Application #2 - Denied

Corners

(I am reapplying so soon after the first one because the format changed midway )

What is your in-game name?: Corner

What is your steam name?: [GL] September

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:46395716

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 2019

What date did you make your forums account? February 15th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 warns

3723C21875C610ACCE8BF6A377FF0DD40AE18E8D

Have you donated? Yes 160$

What rank are you applying for?: Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Manager: Igneous

Super Admin+: Rangiatea. Gamikzone, RookieBlue, Catsro

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of admin because I was promoted on 10/13/19 ,a little over 2 months ago and personally think I'd done quite well in that time span in my opinion. I hop on and take sits while their occupied with another sit or help other staff if they need it, I also attempt to help new staff members & trial moderators as much as possible without being well a control freak if you may call it that. Along with that I think I handle sits quite calmly and try to keep everyone chill and avoid an arguement. I believe that if I do get the rank I am applying for I would be able to assist the staff team, community, and server as much as the rank would allow me to do so which is one of my main goals I wish to achieve during my time here in gaminglight. Finally the last reason I think I deserve the rank of admin is due to the long time I've been here in gaminglight (10 months) and the experiences I have had which has greatly improved my attributes and traits.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone were to mass RDM and was cursing at me I would attempt to calm them down and understand the situation, if they do calm down I would bring the person that made the sit and bring them and get both sides of the story if possible. If they do not calm down I would attempt to talk to the person whom made the sit and the one RDMIn individually to get the story while checking combat logs. If it was confirmed the person RDMing did Mass RDM I would warn them for Mass RDM and staff disrespect (if severe enough to do so) and call a higher staff to ban them for the needed amount of time if I could not.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? If 5 different players were being toxic and unproductive I would attempt to calm them all down if I could not I would split them up and get their side of the story about the current situation if possible. If a certain one or two of them are continuing being toxic I would gag/mute them and explain to them interpreting about the situation. I'd ungag/unmute them if they had chilled after that get their story.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? If a player does not care about the punishments they recieve I would attempt to "convince" them to well care about the punishments if they wish to return to play on the server. If they do not care and continue doing what they were doing when they were punished I would call for another staff member hopefully a higher rank to get a second opinion. I would think a ban is suitable(time depending on the severity of the situation) but I could be wrong which is why I'd call for another staff to get another opinion

Edited by Gamer6
  • Like 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+/- Support, leaning  -Support

-Active and helps out on staff when asked

-Q17: Both answers are reasonable and decently thought out.

-Has an issue with authority (Tends to be a bit of a control freak)

-Tends to talk back a lot 

-Shows signs of immaturity (but improving)

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support leaning neutral

+Always helping out other staff members/players who have questions

+/-Not on duty all to often from my experience, however, he does help out even when off duty  (I would consider this leaning -support though.)

• Like 1

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Bro hell yeah to a Big +Support!

big time active. Honestly I get amazed when we’re in a middle of a raid, and he just disappear just to do staffs sits. 
he’s quick with everything.

he is also pretty nice and chill. So yeah big support

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

+Support 

+Always active and hops on staff when needed (Even while he is hosting a CI raid)

+Nice applications

+Friendly

+Knows how to handle a variety of situations

+/- Authoritative, in a good way

^ I agree Corner is always willing to help

+Support from me

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 12/21/2019 at 5:45 PM, Samm said:

+Support leaning neutral

+Always helping out other staff members/players who have questions

+/-Not on duty all to often from my experience, however, he does help out even when off duty  (I would consider this leaning -support though.)

• Like 1

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

10 hours ago, Mervin said:

+Support

+ any encounter ive had with you its been friendly 

+ youve only done 1 or 2 admin sits for me but your professional and you handled yourself well

+ your application is outstanding

+ Well known in the SCP-RP Community

• Like 1

Aight I don't approve of this

On 12/21/2019 at 9:57 PM, Official Orange said:

+Support 

+Always active and hops on staff when needed (Even while he is hosting a CI raid)

+Nice applications

+Friendly

• Like 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 12/21/2019 at 10:57 PM, Official Orange said:

+Support 

+Nice applications

+Friendly

• Like 1

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

+support 

+ very helpful

+ super active 

+ friendly in every way 

+ taught me a lot in GL 

Honestly  i could make a 150 word  document why corner should be an admin he is fun, helpful and i have never seen him minge/ or be immature... anyway i digress  because  i can talk all about how good corner is all day but this is a  FAT +SUPPORT 

tenor (2).gif

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator