Add Precision Tool for free - Denied

Vampy

What you want to see? - Precision tool added and able to use without having VIP, so free.

Why should we add it? - It would making basing easier and provide a more fun time and less stress-less, time consuming base building experience. It is very hard to line things up with Physics gun.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would make the basing experience more fun and might encourage more people to make bases. It might even possibly decrease the amount of Fail-bases.

Who is it mainly for? - Mostly people who like making bases so they could make better bases.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104482086

Thank you for reviewing and please take this recommendation into consideration.

Sincerely,

Noah

I can see where you are coming from and I love this server and want to get VIP sometime soon, but I also do think it is somewhat necessary because building with physgun is too hard. But maybe I am just bad at it. Are there any toola we can use to help us build on the server rn for free?

Just now, nkeighley06 said:

I can see where you are coming from and I love this server and want to get VIP sometime soon, but I also do think it is somewhat necessary because building with physgun is too hard. But maybe I am just bad at it. Are there any toola we can use to help us build on the server rn for free?

Just kind of familiarize yourself with being able to easily and smoothly rotate and position props, You can do things like shift e to snap it at a perfect angle and stuff. If you dont have money to buy VIP it shouldnt effect your base too much other than just not being super clean

• Head Admin

-Support

I feel it should stay as a VIP tool, so you'd need to pay $10 or $20 to obtain. Think of it this way: you get a neat tool to build bases with (along with some other neat things) while supporting the server you are playing on!

Forklift_Signature.png

Correct! But.... Some of us don't have the money to purchase VIP and also can't, for example, a kid can't really buy VIP without a credit card, and parents don't even know what their kid would.be buying so they wouldnt let them use theirs. And some people could barely afford the game, let alone VIP. But I understand your thinking. Merry Christmas btw!!!🌲🌲

Also its not really "stay a VIP tool" because I don't think it is in there as a VIP tool rn, but idk, sry to bother.

-support 

There is no reason to make this a non VIP tool. Building with a phys gun is difficult but it's not impossible when I didnt have VIP+ that's how I built it and I was fairly new to the game and I built bases that fended off a CC with a AWP and Negev.

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

Well I believe this but still don't understand why all the building tools are VIP. I am not complaining, I just think it would make the server better for ppl bad at basing and also kids that can't buy VIP and people that can't afford VIP or VIP+.

-Support

I feel it should stay as a VIP tool, so you'd need to pay $10 or $20 to obtain. Think of it this way: you get a neat tool to build bases with (along with some other neat things) while supporting the server you are playing on!

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

1 hour ago, nkeighley06 said:

Oof, ill never get it🤷

Ill just try and get to the point for you, There is basically a 0% chance of this being accepted due to this (the tools) being one of the main reasons people buy VIP+ (Aswell as for the jobs) With this being said, MOST of what the tools help with is cosmetic just to make everything look really nice, BUT if you put in the time and effort to make a really nice base you can 100% still build a really nice base. You just need to know what your doing and get used to building and using the physgun. I hope this makes sense, Just practice building more until you can afford VIP+

On 12/21/2019 at 12:23 PM, [GL] Slick said:

-support 

There is no reason to make this a non VIP tool. Building with a phys gun is difficult but it's not impossible when I didnt have VIP+ that's how I built it and I was fairly new to the game and I built bases that fended off a CC with a AWP and Negev.

Retired SS Deputy Director 

I can see both sides so giving a +/- Support

+ Opportunity for new players to build a bit better

+ More fairer for them

- Its a reason to buy VIP and with everyone building it looses efect.

- current people might object cause they had to pay for it

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 12/21/2019 at 6:11 AM, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

-support

You're right that building bases is easier and much cleaner with the precision tool. However it is nowhere near necessary, It is simply a handy quality of life tool. Which is why you should have to chip in a small donation to be able to use it.

Small price to pay if you’re super active or even semi active on the server.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

There is a tactic behind this so people will get something good that they want in return. That's why VIP is so worth it because you get a lot of cool and handy items for a price. Good sales + Good value

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 12/21/2019 at 8:53 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.